New shaman glyph

"Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem *new* -- Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorb shield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on your totems."

Rank 48 stoneclaw totems have 390 hp. So this glyph would give an instant "bubble" of almost 1600hp with a 30 second cooldown.

I definitely think I'll be swapping my lousy 2% WF glyph out in favor of this one.

And then weigh the gain from killing the totem against the very high possibility that attacking it will stun you. :p

cherzra said:
"Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem *new* -- Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorb shield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on your totems."

Rank 48 stoneclaw totems have 390 hp. So this glyph would give an instant "bubble" of almost 1600hp with a 30 second cooldown.

I definitely think I'll be swapping my lousy 2% WF glyph out in favor of this one.

You have misinterpreted the use of this glyph. It applies to Shamans with Rank 8 of Stoneclaw totem and up.

Stoneclaw Totem (Rank 8)

6% of Base Mana

Instant cast 30 sec cooldown

Summons a Stoneclaw Totem with 1400 health at the feet of the caster for 15 sec that taunts creatures within 8 yards to attack it. Enemies attacking the Stoneclaw Totem have a 50% chance to be stunned for 3 sec. Stoneclaw totem also protects all your totems, causing them to absorb damage.

▂╵▁┄▜╵░▞▘┼▙▃▇▒ ████████ ┆ █┈█▂╵▁┄▜╵░▞▘┼▙▃▇▒███████ ̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚

▇▒ ██┆ ̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚

┈█▂╵▁┄▜╵░▞▘┼▙▃▇▒ ████████ ┆ ┼▙▃▇▒ ████████ ┆ ┈█▂╵▁┄▜╵░▞▘┼▙▃▇▒█████████ ┆fag┈█▂╵▁┄▜╵░▞▘┼▙▃▇▒██┈█▂╵▁┄▜╵░▞▘┼▙▃

▇▒█████ ███████████████̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎

Users who are viewing this thread