New Segment : The Interview.

Ðimple

Legend
Hello all, Ðimle here. I've been thinking about what i want to do (as far as WoW) goes and I have decided that I'll be interviewing one person a week and posting it as a article on TwinkInfo 19's bracket forums.

The reason I've decided to conduct interviews was to get some insight on other players and view there opinions on the bracket and WoW in general along with what life is like outside of WoW and as well as offering a incentive (not decided yet). Interview's will be decided by Polls that I will later post on TwinkInfo for the community to decide who i should interview. The players who go on the polls will be decided by who stands out to me when i q for arenas / BG's along with player requests!

Later on depending on how successful these interviews go I will branch out to other brackets, and other players but I want to take this project on in the 19's bracket in hopes to boost some activity along with getting to know people a little better. Along with forums and other social media websites I will also be conducting interviews Via skype, and will probably make a blog along with a twitter for my fans to follow.

Im open for feedback and great ideas to help this kick off, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Orginal idea. Good Job!

Thanks Restopathic, you were actually on the list for one of the persons I plan to interview sometime in the next few weeks! DM me lets get this started off right!

What's with the teaser post?!
Gimme an interview to read dammit! lol

Looking forward to the first.

going to do a good friend from back in 2006 first.. a list will be posted Wednesday of who to do a interview with friday! stay tuned for a interview being posted in about a hour!

Users who are viewing this thread