New Queue Times?

But they will take our paid transfer dollars. I'm not gonna xfer unless one scene is like really amazing compared to the other. Rn it sounds like everyone got nerfed.

Let's say we have $1k worth of transfers, that's a drop in the bucket for them. Use to work there for a bit, they spend more than that on a lunch. $1k is nothing. I get the premise of giving them money though.

Can't speak to scenes on the East Coast, only playing West. From my understanding, queues seem a little longer and there is a lack of competition.

We brought more people to alliance and it seemed to even up games a bit. We can do the same with servers. 39s can buy Blizzard a lunch and then move onto playing with better queues.

Hey, maybe it's just wishful thinking of me to reunite all the 39s.

In my experience, mass xferring hasn't worked. Back in WotLK/Cata (whenever they added XP to Bgs), the 39 community all jumped over to the Nightfall battle group. Ultimately, set days and hours were still needed to be set in order to get games in and even with that, the bracket folded. I know this isn't an apple-apple comparison but I just don't see paying for the transfer worth it or making a huge difference. I could be wrong and ultimately, its your money to do as you please.

Let's say we have $1k worth of transfers, that's a drop in the bucket for them. Use to work there for a bit, they spend more than that on a lunch. $1k is nothing. I get the premise of giving them money though.

Can't speak to scenes on the East Coast, only playing West. From my understanding, queues seem a little longer and there is a lack of competition.

We brought more people to alliance and it seemed to even up games a bit. We can do the same with servers. 39s can buy Blizzard a lunch and then move onto playing with better queues.

Hey, maybe it's just wishful thinking of me to reunite all the 39s.

Yeah it's more the principal of it, but that's what blows me away. I know $1k isn't shit to Actiblizzard and I also know that $100k isn't shit either. So why skimp so hard on infrastructure that you have to split battlegroups and fuck your community? I'm pretty sure at this point, considering all the insane choices Actibliz has made with Heroes of the Storm, retail WoW and other things related to Blizzard, that they want to sink the brand tbh.

Yeah it's more the principal of it, but that's what blows me away. I know $1k isn't shit to Actiblizzard and I also know that $100k isn't shit either. So why skimp so hard on infrastructure that you have to split battlegroups and fuck your community? I'm pretty sure at this point, considering all the insane choices Actibliz has made with Heroes of the Storm, retail WoW and other things related to Blizzard, that they want to sink the brand tbh.
I see that, even with the split BGs are still bigger than battlegroups when I use to play.

They have smart people making decisions. I don't understand it, but they have their reasons

Look on the bright side, still not as big a mess as Warcraft 3 : Reforged.

Blizz just ain't got any idea anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread