New Quest Items, help O_O

Johneffer

Legend
Hi, I am having quite the time trying to get all the new gear, does anyone have a list? :(

im standing next to durak right now in order to start rain of destruction, but he has no quests to offer me?

curleypwnsu said:

Bestin said:
All Apologies - Quest - World of Warcraft is the starting quest for Garrosh's Pardon as to where yo can pick it up I have no idea

parma1 said:
im standing next to durak right now in order to start rain of destruction, but he has no quests to offer me?

Took the time to save all the names when I did the quest chain, first quest starts in nothern barrens at the border to ashenvale, here's the whole chain...

Find Gorat!

Final Report

To Dinah, at Once!

Gorat's Vengeance

Got Wood?

Management Material

Needs a Little Lubrication

Crisis at Splintertree

To the Rescue!

Blood of the Weak

Playing With Felfire (- gives [item]Legguards of Abandoned Virtue[/item], trying them out for my holy paladin, -23 armor -2 intellect + 3 crit rating)

(here you also get +Pierce Their Heart! which gives [item]Scrupleless Bracers[/item], if someone might need those)

Tell No One!

Dirty Deeds

Rain of Destruction - [item]Impish Blade[/item][item]Accursed Mace[/item][item]Durak's Wand[/item][item]Band of Foul Strength[/item]

All Apologies

Dread Head Redemption - [item]Unbountied Cloak[/item][item]Garrosh's Pardon[/item][item]Bow of Ire[/item]

Vincent said:
Took the time to save all the names when I did the quest chain, first quest starts in nothern barrens at the border to ashenvale, here's the whole chain...

Find Gorat!

Final Report

To Dinah, at Once!

Gorat's Vengeance

Got Wood?

Management Material

Needs a Little Lubrication

Crisis at Splintertree

To the Rescue!

Blood of the Weak

Playing With Felfire (- gives [item]Legguards of Abandoned Virtue[/item], trying them out for my holy paladin, -23 armor -2 intellect + 3 crit rating)

(here you also get +Pierce Their Heart! which gives [item]Scrupleless Bracers[/item], if someone might need those)

Tell No One!

Dirty Deeds

Rain of Destruction - [item]Impish Blade[/item][item]Accursed Mace[/item][item]Durak's Wand[/item][item]Band of Foul Strength[/item]

All Apologies

Dread Head Redemption - [item]Unbountied Cloak[/item][item]Garrosh's Pardon[/item][item]Bow of Ire[/item]

Your so dreamy :) And just a general legend :p thanks!

Why the fuck can't I pick up All Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread