New Pre-made Team

lolipopp

Legend
Hello, I want to make a 'Pre-made' team that does BG's/Arena's at least 3 Times a week or more. I want a lot of the BG's/Arena's to be recorded for YouTube as a new source of entertainment for the community. I have not decided on a name/realm or anything but it would be either Horde or Alliance on a low populated realm so its easy to get LFH etc...

None of this is for definite but who would be interested? I would be looking for skilled/friendly players.

Depending on the response will depend on whether I go ahead and take it seriously.

US players are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
dont get me wrong, but is there any point in playing the free edition? I played the arathi bg lots of times, without any sattisfaction.

Premading on EU gonna get ur A kicked Mazrigos will 100% smash any1 not counting our 24s plus if u are alliance ull have to deal with Aggramar + Mazrigos sometimes. - i was shocked myself to see that combo Nevmind + yeko :D i had to make sure i didnt die cuz i was on cam lol. Just come to Mazrigos lolipop dont waste ur time on another realm we have a great comunity here with yeko.

Premading on EU gonna get ur A kicked Mazrigos will 100% smash any1 not counting our 24s plus if u are alliance ull have to deal with Aggramar + Mazrigos sometimes. - i was shocked myself to see that combo Nevmind + yeko :D i had to make sure i didnt die cuz i was on cam lol. Just come to Mazrigos lolipop dont waste ur time on another realm we have a great comunity here with yeko.

noe

this is why noone ever joins maz -_-

loli u should join us in mag.

This is why recuitment threads always end up with other ppl asking you to join their realms instead of joining yours.

dont get me wrong, but is there any point in playing the free edition? I played the arathi bg lots of times, without any sattisfaction.

If u are who i think you are :p
u could have alot more fun after learn how play.
I could teach more stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread