EU+US New ONE SHOT lvl 19 wep found!

Problem is you weren't the first.
There are many many people in this big ole world that are modest. And they simply do not go around "peacocking" about their "firsts"'as much as others.
I ate KFC today, you?
Weather is nice lately.

Well how hard does this actually hit? Tooltip is all cool n shit but I wanna see numbers

Nice didnt know anyone els had it on lvl 19. so who is this guy and how did he get exalted with (Order of the Cloud Serpent, Sunreaver Onslaught,The Anglers and 9335/12000 honored with Shado-Pan Assault thats more than 4½ year of weekly dungeons? i dont think MoP have been out for that long? what am i missing?

Not exactly sure, Gemini's an old friend and he's been a achievement enthusiast since the day they were implemented in the game. I think MoP was released somewhere around 2012?

Nice didnt know anyone els had it on lvl 19. so who is this guy and how did he get exalted with (Order of the Cloud Serpent, Sunreaver Onslaught,The Anglers and 9335/12000 honored with Shado-Pan Assault thats more than 4½ year of weekly dungeons? i dont think MoP have been out for that long? what am i missing?

He's an old 19. Sunreaver Onslaught was done with these.

Users who are viewing this thread