EU+US New ONE SHOT lvl 19 wep found!

Spellpower

Grandfathered
Okay so some of you might have seen it in the gulch. But for the rest of you.
WoWScrnShot_041416_205010.jpg
SO im finally Revered with "The Anglers" after 9 months of weekly dungeon.. so i bought all the items possible and ofc i wanted to show it to as many people as possible so i did a bg and noticed that my "Sharpened Tuskarr Spear" scale as if it was a lvl 85-90 weapon so in lvl 19 bgs it scale to 142-213 damage and since its a main hand you can use a normal weapon in your offhand but ye you get the point after one shotting everyone i decited to make this post to explain how and to prevent people for reporting me :)

But in the future i will not use this over powered weapon untill atleast for an other 9 months so the rest of you have a change to get it :)

Once again sorry for killing you guys ;)

GL farming see you in 9 months!

EDIT: if you didnt read the comment :)

Well that was alot of fun!!

I made this post for fun to let everyone know that im the first person to get it? and no one could prove me wrong :)

Anyways dont waste your time it dosnt scale to anything worth using :p
But getting the fishing raft was worth it tho :)

But ty for the entertainment i had a good time :D

Last edited:
Okay so some of you might have seen it in the gulch. But for the rest of you.View attachment 4226 SO im finally Revered with "The Anglers" after 9 months of weekly dungeon.. so i bought all the items possible and ofc i wanted to show it to as many people as possible so i did a bg and noticed that my "Sharpened Tuskarr Spear" scale as if it was a lvl 85-90 weapon so in lvl 19 bgs it scale to 142-213 damage and since its a main hand you can use a normal weapon in your offhand but ye you get the point after one shotting everyone i decited to make this post to explain how and to prevent people for reporting me :)

But in the future i will not use this over powered weapon untill atleast for an other 9 months so the rest of you have a change to get it :)

It won't be worth anything in 9 months since legion is coming if I were you I would go and farm as many people as you can with it now

a level requirement will be hot fixed soon like what happened with the gnomish net launchers

so i wouldn't bother wasting your time

Okay so some of you might have seen it in the gulch. But for the rest of you.View attachment 4226 SO im finally Revered with "The Anglers" after 9 months of weekly dungeon.. so i bought all the items possible and ofc i wanted to show it to as many people as possible so i did a bg and noticed that my "Sharpened Tuskarr Spear" scale as if it was a lvl 85-90 weapon so in lvl 19 bgs it scale to 142-213 damage and since its a main hand you can use a normal weapon in your offhand but ye you get the point after one shotting everyone i decited to make this post to explain how and to prevent people for reporting me :)

legend, i can confirm

Another thing that has to be banned in Premades. Thanks for giving this information to the public man, mad respect.

9 months? Nobody else will be able to get it before Legion launches, I think we'll be ok.

Problem is you weren't the first.
There are many many people in this big ole world that are modest. And they simply do not go around "peacocking" about their "firsts"'as much as others.

Users who are viewing this thread