New mount!

i have friends who sell gold and max they had was 50-60k gold and they farmed every day for months!

RC-ST. said:
i have friends who sell gold and max they had was 50-60k gold and they farmed every day for months!

691k3KN.jpg

:)

This would be amazing at 29!

Average price of it goes around 80-100k easily

there's also a tabard which im trying to buy for 35k anyway yeah, if any twink get a hand on that, that be pretty epic

well there will be twinks 29 with it

i think it s not that hard to get it after all

if you convince some dude level 80 to help you... it s easy

if not, w8 for cata - i think they will bring cata o christams - so 6 months and you will have it cheap!

RC-ST. said:
well there will be twinks 29 with it

i think it s not that hard to get it after all

if you convince some dude level 80 to help you... it s easy

if not, w8 for cata - i think they will bring cata o christams - so 6 months and you will have it cheap!

its not easy at all :p After some1 did the long and hard q chain and finaly got himself shadowmourne then he will receive a quest (which you can do only once) to kill the lich king then when you killed the lich king he will drop an item called unsealed chest within the chest you will find an item called ''alexandros' soul shard'' which gives you a quest were you have to return the shard to highlord darion mograine in icc and completing the quest gives the mount (you can only do this once!!)

PS: i think its getting removed when cata hits but i dont rlly know for sure :p

ye - i know

some dude payed 80k to buy it and w8 until the mount is unavaible

but the mount will always be avaible... and cheaper after cata since everybody will be level 85 and lich will be easier...

RC-ST. said:
ye - i know

some dude payed 80k to buy it and w8 until the mount is unavaible

but the mount will always be avaible... and cheaper after cata since everybody will be level 85 and lich will be easier...

It will still be very rare even when cataclysm comes out because:

A. Someone has to farm and get shadowmourne

B. You have to kill Lich King with the person who farmed shadowmourne (Works only once)

C. He drops a chest, that you turn in and thats not even a guarantee your going to get it since there are a possible five things to get from the chest mount included.

Don't expect this mount to ever be cheap the amount of time even at 85 to get Shadowmourne is immense and if Blizzard decides to take it out of the game will make it even more expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread