New mount!

U know that u need to get Shadowmourne for that mount....

well this mount is cool and would look super on bg :p

as mount i only have that stupid undead horse and it s not that intreasting

but this mount really looks like a lich mount :p

i wonder how much this cost... or how long the quest takes... i got like 2000 golds on my twink... but to spend them all on a mount that runs the same speed sounds dumb... as dumb as a level 29 warrior with best gear sounds... so i m gonna get it :))

RC-ST. said:
well this mount is cool and would look super on bg :p

as mount i only have that stupid undead horse and it s not that intreasting

but this mount really looks like a lich mount :p

i wonder how much this cost... or how long the quest takes... i got like 2000 golds on my twink... but to spend them all on a mount that runs the same speed sounds dumb... as dumb as a level 29 warrior with best gear sounds... so i m gonna get it :))

i think that mount costs a lil bit more than 2000g :)

2k isn't gonna cut it. expect more like 40-60k

40-60k?

why is that is the quest so hard?

and what would a level 80 do with that mount anyway - it s useless for them

is good only for level 20-30s and to be honest don t think there are enough level 20-30 who would pay 60.000 gold for a mount that will be wortless at level 40 :)

i think this mount can be much easily obtain... if not now, mb after cataclysm... and i wasn t intended to play before

RC-ST. said:
40-60k?

why is that is the quest so hard?

and what would a level 80 do with that mount anyway - it s useless for them

is good only for level 20-30s and to be honest don t think there are enough level 20-30 who would pay 60.000 gold for a mount that will be wortless at level 40 :)

i think this mount can be much easily obtain... if not now, mb after cataclysm... and i wasn t intended to play before

this mount worthless at lvl 40? the speed scales on riding skill so it will have 100% speed at lvl 40 + you get the quest from killing lich king with some1 in raid who has shadowmourne thats why its kinda hard to get

hm... speed scalable? it doesn t say this - it just say 75 riding skill rq level 20... speed increase 60%.

however, if the mount cost 60.000 gold i will pass . i m not that intreastead in apearance - what tabard you have or smt ... spend days to get some dumb tabard even if it doesn t give you at least +1 sta

i am intreastead in having the best gear and i am willing to spend months to get +1 str, and i did this checking ah for avenger armor, but buying a mount for 60.000 gold... comon, i m just level 29... i am lucky i have 1700 gold after about 10 days hard ah work and luck and experience...

however... i think the mount will be a lot cheaper after cataclysm... when there will be level 85s... and lich won t be that hard to pwn!

until then - the fanatic twinks will prob farm this like hell - i can bet that the number of lich king raids will increase with 5% just from twinks mains :)

RC-ST. said:
hm... speed scalable? it doesn t say this - it just say 75 riding skill rq level 20... speed increase 60%.

however, if the mount cost 60.000 gold i will pass . i m not that intreastead in apearance - what tabard you have or smt ... spend days to get some dumb tabard even if it doesn t give you at least +1 sta

i am intreastead in having the best gear and i am willing to spend months to get +1 str, and i did this checking ah for avenger armor, but buying a mount for 60.000 gold... comon, i m just level 29... i am lucky i have 1700 gold after about 10 days hard ah work and luck and experience...

however... i think the mount will be a lot cheaper after cataclysm... when there will be level 85s... and lich won t be that hard to pwn!

until then - the fanatic twinks will prob farm this like hell - i can bet that the number of lich king raids will increase with 5% just from twinks mains :)

maybe you see some lvl 80s with it then you can see that the speed scales on riding skill :p and btw y i think 60k is too much for a mount but yeah its still cool to have

The quest takes an entire 25 man guild a few weeks of farming ICC 25 to complete. The last one that I saw sold went for 100k. That was on Doomhammer.

man i thought you got banned!

really your signature with that photo makes my pc go bad!!!

i use tla from time to time - the one with 15 str when i wana max my damage and do instances as a "tank" - but i am not really a tank since i do a lot of aggro and don t care about stupid healer that he is atacked - haha

most of the time i use cm with crusader...

from 1 hour to 1 hour i use the mace haste 500 with crusader...

and i also have tla with crusader...

and some 1 h axe with moongoose ... wich goes with my sheild with 18 sta...

and i got Cobalt Crusher with fiery weapon but i don t really use...

and some Claymore Sword ... still boe - droped from those ally guards near mail in gnomeregan instance - droped when i was trying to solo it

anyway, i don t know what point tla has in this topic regarding a new mount that is "insane" expensive.

i m not gonna get it... relax ... only if i win at the lottery and buy gold haha!

80.000 gold is a huge sume - i got friends with 2 level 80s who borrowed money to buy stupid fly mount for 5k gold... what to say about 80k gold ! haha!

Meh, it's a rarity-item. It's difficult to get and money comes as easy as air nowadays. 100k is a lot, although I know of a lot of people sitting on more than 100k gold right now. If you want to spend your money, might as well do it on something that looks good, because gear is free(except for time, gems/enchants and repairs which come quite cost-free, goldwise).

ye gold come quick - i made 2000 gold in 10 days at level 29 but even so 100k gold... never seen a dude with so much gold

Users who are viewing this thread