New Mercenary PvP Mode

Would you use new Mercenary PvP Mode if you able to

• Total voters

SPQR

Legend
Of course. As long as it's just a cosmetic thing I don't see a downside for anyone but those with unfortunate tattoos. Shorter queue times? Yes, please.

Took Blizzard /awhile/ to realise that faction stacking`s actually an issue. Wow.

Dang if trials could use it Alliance would no longer have to make horde toons to get carried by p2ps in BGs.

Well, THIS is unfortunate.
Upcoming PvP Mercenary Mode - Forums - World of Warcraft

It looks like racials are included in the swap. Could be fun for a lark, but I'm not sure I'd want to use it much in the long run.
It's all moot anyway if it's only meant for endgame. I just get stoked about anything that might bring on shorter queue times at this point. Just don't take away my rocket boots!!!!!

Yup, then blizz needs to serious fix gameplay Wod has been all around bad for most of the brackets including endgame.

Not happening, but they will say they will better it ofc. With the BS results at the end.

Not happening, but they will say they will better it ofc. With the BS results at the end.

I'm hoping for a strong comeback next expansion with the release of the movie I think they have learned to have things finished before you promise it. Though part of it was just to hype Wod up.

It isn't that bad.

makes ques faster and sides more balanced.

am I missing something?

It isn't that bad.

makes ques faster and sides more balanced.

am I missing something?

We have had tools in the past that claim to do one thing but then does another. We also have had new implemented tools that fix one problem but then creates another problem sometimes worse than the one we started with.

I'm hoping for a strong comeback next expansion with the release of the movie I think they have learned to have things finished before you promise it. Though part of it was just to hype Wod up.

What they should do, is fix all their BS, separating pve and pvp. Telling people its going to be a little expansion, but it will be a giant one in truth. Because what they did last BlizzCon wasn't cool , at all. They said it was going to rock, but the lack of content was... meh for 100s. And PvP was sooooo much destroyed. Ferals owning.

Yeh, i'm not expecting much from them, but i hope some things change.

What they should do, is fix all their BS, separating pve and pvp. Telling people its going to be a little expansion, but it will be a giant one in truth. Because what they did last BlizzCon wasn't cool , at all. They said it was going to rock, but the lack of content was... meh for 100s. And PvP was sooooo much destroyed. Ferals owning.

Yeh, i'm not expecting much from them, but i hope some things change.

Yeah that's true, I wonder if people will want to see some type of content for next xpac before subbing/buying the game or will the Movie hype things up enough that they will just buy off that.

Yeah that's true, I wonder if people will want to see some type of content for next xpac before subbing/buying the game or will the Movie hype things up enough that they will just buy off that.

The movie will hype up things, but i fear something will be quite, disappointing.

The movie will hype up things, but i fear something will be quite, disappointing.

I really hope they secretly been building up next xpac all of wod which would explain why this xpac is lacking so much, though as you said the promises is what really makes this xpac look so bad.

Definitely use it. All about queue times for me.
However, IF lowbies have access to it they may have to go to the island of Ashran. Which means this won't be implemented for Starters until 7.x. Unless a patch is released placing NPCs in a major city.
The initial implementation may even happen in 6.3.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread