New mail legs. 30 agility without leg armor

Im selling these new legs, i got them from my server AH. not sure where from.

Contacted a GM about them, his answer says they will not be removed from the game.

157 Mail

30 Agility

Requires level 19.

ignore the 0.39% crit next to the agil, thats lvl 79

If you do not believe me, come to my server and see yourself.

Darkspear - EU - Horde

The guild im in is UFC on my twinks.

I am amazed & confused. I'm offering like almost whatever you decide as a price for them ;p Just dont take a trip to candy land :D

Please, come see them yourself!

Darkspear - Horde - EU

My main is silentshot

and i have 3 twinks in UFC, you may be suprised.

silentshot said:
Im selling these new legs, i got them from my server AH. not sure where from.

Contacted a GM about them, his answer says they will not be removed from the game.

157 Mail

30 Agility

Requires level 19.

ignore the 0.39% crit next to the agil, thats lvl 79

If you do not believe me, come to my server and see yourself.

Darkspear - EU - Horde

The guild im in is UFC on my twinks.
Private servers are bad for you.

Correction.

Warbay has visited my realm and seen it, ask him if you want proof, he has already made an offer for it.

sylar said:
Private servers are bad for you.

I've seen em, both in trade and will not be traded. These legs are real.

I've even ordered the 10k gold for them, just waiting for those slow nihao's to farm it.

They are real. They are soon to be mine.

Gutted, items like this have been seen before.

The item will show a higher than normal stats but when equipped will have the base stats.

(Was posted on the official wow US forums about a outland green Wrist with 150 Attack power or something)

But i hope it works because you would be teh imba paladin.

Since Agility doesn't yield a paladin ap, I'd use them on my warrior. But that post starts to worry me =/

Inky's right, items like this are created when someone gets hacked and all his items get sold/deleted. When a GM restores them they sometimes make mistakes when they restore "of the xxx" items and give them too much stats or wrong stats. When you actually use them though the stats don't count or they're simply not there anymore. I wouldn't waste 10 000g on them ;)

Ishh said:
Inky's right, items like this are created when someone gets hacked and all his items get sold/deleted. When a GM restores them they sometimes make mistakes when they restore "of the xxx" items and give them too much stats or wrong stats. When you actually use them though the stats don't count or they're simply not there anymore. I wouldn't waste 10 000g on them ;)

Sounds about right. Considering they aren't on thottbot or anything :)

These pants are possible to obtain but not just like a kill and omg it drops... Its a glitch with the system when a GM restores an item...My friend obtained a pair of 17 stam 16 agil monkey pants when he said he accidently applied his nethercleft to the wrong pair of pants the GM took both pairs of pants off him, sent him one back through the mail and it was 17, 16, with 40 stam 12 agility enchant. because its just like when you get a drop of a monster, your not sure its going to be 5,5 money....the GM just sends you scouting pants with a random enchant of random possibilitys and it can scale about 5,5..

I checked on wowhead, thottbot and allakhazam, and none of them list that Grunt's Legguard can have only agility stats. I just wonder how the item can be restored THAT wrong :D

But myself I dont think it will wield you more than 8 agility. But when thats said, its still a kind of rare item since Grunt's Legguard dont actully come with the only agility stats on em :D

inky said:
Gutted, items like this have been seen before.

The item will show a higher than normal stats but when equipped will have the base stats.

(Was posted on the official wow US forums about a outland green Wrist with 150 Attack power or something)

But i hope it works because you would be teh imba paladin.

yeah that actually happened to me on a warrior and it made me so mad :( i ended up with the base stats :mad:

There is a pair of +10stam scouting trousers of the monkey on my server (no agi or anything..just +10stam) nobody is actually wearing them, they are in another twink guilds gbank. Whats odd though is that our "spy" could click em, but they wouldnt create a proper link in chat. It would copy the name of the pants, but wouldnt create the link like a normal pair of monkey legs would.

Try linking it to see if it works. seems like a good test.

Users who are viewing this thread