New level 10 - rogue vs warrior?

Yay :3 I went with the invoker robe, cause i figured 5% crit+ was worse the little loss in agi/stam...not sure if i'll keep it, but it seems good so far

Spooksters said:
Yay :3 I went with the invoker robe, cause i figured 5% crit+ was worse the little loss in agi/stam...not sure if i'll keep it, but it seems good so far

I an invoker robe, I just can't stand running around in a dress. Right now I swap between the +12ap and +6 agil Darkmoon vests. I run +100hp on the +6 agil and +4 stats on the +12ap version. Still looking for the "of the Bandit" version.

If you can't stand running around in a dress, your missing out on one of the best level 1 - 10 twink items in the game...

Not sure...my friend was away for a bit, and he hasn't mentioned it since then, not going to promise that it'll happen, but it isn't 100% dead either :p

Lol well I got a level 10 pally just sitting around waiting to be finished, wouldn't mind xferring him somewhere where I'd have people to play with.

Spooksters said:
it's in the chardev i posted on the front page, but:[item]Venerable Mass of McGowan[/item] is it

what are the actual lvl 10/19 stats for this item? the BoA calc thats stickied in this forum claims this item never gets any SP whilst this post/wowhead states otherwise. If any1 has this ingame and could check that would be awesome, it might be a tooltip error so if you could check sp before and after equipiing it that would be good.

just thought id post this, i was dicking around with a warrior profile and found i can hit 75% crit self-buffed, i was pretty shocked.

chardev seven . character planner . lvl 10 warrior best

Then i thought about the swing time and changed to a a haste set, just swapped chants on the axe and gloves. crit chance drops to 67%, but your swing time drops to 1.6 seconds, thats pretty randy :D

chardev seven . character planner . lvl 10 warrior best (haste)

The thing about 10 twinks is that to make them really work, you have to have everything

2 agm's, or else your hp is too low.

Fishing hat, so you can drop engi for skinning/herb without losing hp.

BoA's, so you get all that extra crit.

takes a while to aquire them all, but once said toon is put together it owns pretty hard.

Id have to agree about it, but your warrior would only have a swing timer of 2.14, not 1.6...? 2.14 from 3.8 is still AMAZING, but not sure where you're getting 1.6 from

Grunge said:
just thought id post this, i was dicking around with a warrior profile and found i can hit 75% crit self-buffed, i was pretty shocked.

chardev seven . character planner . lvl 10 warrior best

Then i thought about the swing time and changed to a a haste set, just swapped chants on the axe and gloves. crit chance drops to 67%, but your swing time drops to 1.6 seconds, thats pretty randy :D

chardev seven . character planner . lvl 10 warrior best (haste)

The thing about 10 twinks is that to make them really work, you have to have everything

2 agm's, or else your hp is too low.

Fishing hat, so you can drop engi for skinning/herb without losing hp.

BoA's, so you get all that extra crit.

takes a while to aquire them all, but once said toon is put together it owns pretty hard.

i think you put mining/herb as professions down at the bottom, but have the skinning buff at the top in your buffs thingamajig

you're really at about 69% (hehehe) crit in your 'crit' stuff, and about 61% in your 'haste' stuff

haste set looks mega hawt

Omgimarogue said:
i think you put mining/herb as professions down at the bottom, but have the skinning buff at the top in your buffs thingamajig

you're really at about 69% (hehehe) crit in your 'crit' stuff, and about 61% in your 'haste' stuff

haste set looks mega hawt

i did mess that proffs bit up, it was a copy paste. However, the proff slot doesn't give you buffs, you have to put them on manually, so the numbers i have up there are correct.

@spooks, yeah sorry, i was looking at ranged speed for some reason. come to think of it you still have a LOT of ranged crit, you can put out some serious numbers just shooting if you get caught in a snare.

Users who are viewing this thread