new item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. looks like its going to be possibly implemented into a future patch. there's no source drop, so who knows.

That item was originally designed as a tailoring item, but was never implemented in the game. I watch all new added items closely and mail Blizzard about interesting twink items. They replied on this one saying they would not (yet) release this.

EDIT: this item has been in the database for at least 6 months. It is in my notebook with July 24th as date.

EDIT2: interesting to see this is a BoP item but I got the reply that it was a tailoring item. Blizzard has future plans of releasing BoP gear for other professions than engineering at low level? Would be cool.

Interesting ... I can find no record of this on WoWHead, but this apparently goes back a few months judging by the comment timestamps on Thottbot.

Tattered Shoulderpads - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

But when I try to do .add 34107 on my server, it says "Not a valid item!"

So either all the info in my DB is taken from WoWHead, or these items were overlooked because they are unobtainable ATM.

It would be nice to see new items or redone items in all twink brackets.

~Zuty

Slashdrive said:
WTB new head items with SP so LFH is no longer BiS.

It's stands for twinking. It's a symbol. It has to stay.

i keep my helm turned off so people are like look at this scrub lol then when they try to kill me i keep living and they're like shit he was hiding his lfh hes sneaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread