New enchant in 5.2

Dephro

Legend
Enchant Weapon - Glorious Tyranny - Items - WowDB (PTR)

I think 80 healers and perhaps others will enjoy this more than Windsong. I'm not sure, but 475 resilience should be around 15% which is a lot.
400 PvP power should also be something like 15% I think. Perhaps new BiS for some classes.

(As far as I know, this is obtained from the Brawler Arena stuff, so you could just apply this enchant to a weapon and mail it, I guess.)

If that goes live like it is, a dual wield frost DK could reach 107.6% resi (minus a bit for DRs) using maxed out resi gear and the elixir (with alchemist's bonus).

Looks like I might finally have a reason to start gathering PvP gear xD

verry viable at 85, im gonna run this i think..

Im going to run this on my warrior, priest and hun.. oh wait. yea the first. I hate Rng !

To buy this "Binds when picked up"-Enchant you need to be Level 90 with an Arena-Rating of 2200+
(And the enchant needs a weapon ilvl 372+, so you won't be able to send it to an alt.)

You're right ofc. I kinda had it in my mind that it will soulbind the item after you enchant it. *hmm*

To buy this "Binds when picked up"-Enchant you need to be Level 90 with an Arena-Rating of 2200+
(And the enchant needs a weapon ilvl 372+, so you won't be able to send it to an alt.)

The Wowhead page shows it has a mats cost so it looks more likely that enchanters will be able to craft it :)

Users who are viewing this thread