New defcon on horde x)

Please stop looking for honor in a game.
Especially 20-29 lmao.

Disgusting Alliance propaganda made to make horde look bad. I hope everyone is smart enough to see what this guy is doing. Im not falling for it! ps: Your face makes me wanna be blind.

Wat do u mean by that? looking for honor? Im just pointing their team out pls deno </3

Maybe its a call to do something more productive in your life then a video game?

TissueBox-800.jpg

Im saying that pointing at other teams queing fotm is pointless,both sides play this shit,always did.

Times when you could respect/treat others with "honor" are waaay gone.

If i thought about making a thread for every alliance team where feral numbers are more than half of the team id probably coulda made atleast 2 threads just for today,AB is hella fun.

Dont worry i still love you Pepsi.

lol they got farmed before this game and all of them changed class they was mad i feel bad for them ^^

Just Stormscale, so nothing new. Must be fun to sit under GY for 15 min and farm.

I did not really wanted to open the image, because I know what I would see: the most retarded gy farmer Poon. Just a german noob, who's getting a big dick (he even confirmed it via skype) while farming.
Here a normal game for you with Poon in the team:

Poon: "All go graveyard and stay there! All go there!" "Try to farm Pepsi, I want hin to raaaaaaage!!"

After some minutes, some Horde people went for flag:

"You fucking bastards! Go on graveyard farming u motherfucker children!!"

Conclusion:

If Poon is in your team, hopefully u have got 5 mates to bunch him out, well it might be difficult, because he's never queueing alone....

Funny moments with 100% rage guarantee?

Queue with Poon and hit on a 5 men premade on Ally side! Just relax, lay back and watch that crazy guy.

Nothing new here, either gy farm or get gy farmed. Afk or deal with it imo. I rather getting gy farmed than playing a game vs 5 ferals and 3 rogues and a speedpotting druid fc which happens alooooooot on ally. I stopped paying for the game for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread