New Class

Shamans are PoC for an arcane mage..

If I were to choose a class: shadow priest / retri paladin.

who cares about an occastional arcane anyone can 3 hit one anyway

Ele shaman is quite hard to play at a decent level, u can counter mages, but rogues and DKs are realllly hard to beat. Miss one shear or get csd once and ur out, use ur grounding totem wrong and ur dead too. I wouldn't say the selfheals are very solid, Healing Surge is nice but u have to fake the whole enemy team first if u haven't already + u have to stand still. Lets face it, any dps can outdps u spamming 3-6k healing surges.

Enha is really fun and very solid against casters and other melees. Does quite good damage actually, just purge ice barrier and hit away ^^ vs rogues u have to survive the opener, it's doable with some stam stacking (I'm on 15k now don't get killed in a cheap shot that often)

LOL im prolly rolling both, DK 1st! i have tested dk out @ 70 and LOVE what i see, i completely destroy in 2s with a solid pally healer, and i like the idea of an ele shammy with some nice SP on him doing hopefully close to 8k lolbursts, most likely im gonna reroll engi till i get tazik shocker on my shammy, coz a lava burst + shocker is OP dmg.

LOL im prolly rolling both, DK 1st! i have tested dk out @ 70 and LOVE what i see, i completely destroy in 2s with a solid pally healer, and i like the idea of an ele shammy with some nice SP on him doing hopefully close to 8k lolbursts, most likely im gonna reroll engi till i get tazik shocker on my shammy, coz a lava burst + shocker is OP dmg.

Yeah, i know of a Elemental shaman in-guild who is doing rather well doing something like that; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Tazyourit/advanced

Elemental shamans may not be mages, but i've gotta say, they are a lot of fun.

thanks for that link, but if i were an ele shammy id prolly want more SP, and try to milk as much resil off gear as i can, obvs not going overboard and taking 3 resil over superior base stats, but i would be aiming for maybe 1.5-1.7k hopefully. I Would also love to have maybe 450 resil off gear.. that should be enough so im not squishy, but not too much that my dmg suffers.

thanks for that link, but if i were an ele shammy id prolly want more SP, and try to milk as much resil off gear as i can, obvs not going overboard and taking 3 resil over superior base stats, but i would be aiming for maybe 1.5-1.7k hopefully. I Would also love to have maybe 450 resil off gear.. that should be enough so im not squishy, but not too much that my dmg suffers.

Yeah, at the very least, pick up a few extra pieces of Brutal and regem/enchant for a more offensive, or defensive set. Ie; Full set of literally PvE gear, stupid amount of spellpower, Then full set with as much resilience as possible, just switch pieces around, As gear is situational, the same set that'll get you 2.2 in a bracket may just be downright painful to use in battlegrounds, and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread