New ventrilo for BH 24 twinks

Here is the info:

Hostname: vent3.light-speed.com
Port number: 13033
password: ranger

password for premade channel is premade, yeah i know how clever

kVV4rda.png

vjvPXhs.jpg

Also, to the shitters who use the " i want friendly games" as an excuse to stay stagnant heressome quotes that explain how BH feels. you were all "lolwere #1 " now ur all *lets be causual u guys take this game to serious*

By not giving a fuck you are indeed stunting your growth. You may not care that you are not getting better but don't think for a second that you have reached status as an above average player. It is an insult to those of us that have reached such a level of play. If you do not feel that it is worth your time to get better or to even become mediocre than know your place. You do not get to call yourself above average because you are not.

Sit down kid and accept your inclusion to the Subpar Club.

The issue in question is not whether you are a casual or not. It is the fact that you use the excuse of being a casual as the catalyst for being as subpar as you are.

Lith - A Player that hides behind excuses such as being a casual, one who thinks charts matter and has plateaued at a very low level of skill.

remember, stay small

pz

p.s.

ur bad

Last edited:
New ventrilo for BH 24 twinks

kVV4rda.png

vjvPXhs.jpg

Also, to sua sponte trash who use subpar as an excuse, heres some quotes that explain how everyone feels

remember, stay small

pz

p.s.

ur bad

The password for the Premade channel is, "premade" some real advanced stuff

Sua Sponte is fine with Bh twinks using this after constant owning of their members they offered it as a gift while they bought another ventrilo server....

GOOD GAME

I'm praying for you. I hope you can get your life straight.

Show me how to care about this game like you do. I just lack the enthusiasm to waste my afternoon gloating about World of Warcraft, sorry that you take this game too seriously and it's affecting your real life.

Like i said, you have my sympathy.

Show me how to care about this game like you do. I just lack the enthusiasm to waste my afternoon gloating about World of Warcraft, sorry that you take this game too seriously and it's affecting your real life.

By not giving a fuck you are indeed stunting your growth. You may not care that you are not getting better but don't think for a second that you have reached status as an above average player. It is an insult to those of us that have reached such a level of play. If you do not feel that it is worth your time to get better or to even become mediocre than know your place. You do not get to call yourself above average because you are not.

Sit down kid and accept your inclusion to the Subpar Club.

The issue in question is not whether you are a casual or not. It is the fact that you use the excuse of being a casual as the catalyst for being as subpar as you are.

Lith - A Player that hides behind excuses such as being a casual, one who thinks charts matter and has plateaued at a very low level of skill.

refer to this

Had no problem gloating before SR. I even remember you stating this bracket is yours lmao... I'm glad you know your place below me but trying to justify being shit in comparison by saying your casual, thats a joke, You would stroke your ego to a climax on forums/vent/bgchat before...

Had no problem gloating before SR. I even remember you stating this bracket is yours lmao... I'm glad you know your place below me but trying to justify being shit in comparison by saying your casual, thats a joke, You would stroke your ego to a climax on forums/vent/bgchat before...

I still gloat to this day about winning glorious matches, and so do you.

sooooo Why are we arguing again?

I still gloat to this day about winning glorious matches, and so do you.

sooooo Why are we arguing again?

Because you would always say how you are the best of the bracket and how it is yours, then when a skilled group of players from 19s came to the bracket and dominated you, you blamed all of your losses on being a casual player

The Staff usually encourages community interaction, including Vent. But considering the troll-ish nature of the OP and various posts afterwards, I'm gonna have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread