new BiS for warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
glancealot said:
the dps difference is minimal, so i would say Sul'thraze the Lasher wins.

might as well have said ''I'm lazy so I'm gonna roll with the easy to get item''

besides, boa axe has 1.4 less dps but is 3.80, thus it has higher lower and top end damage than the zf thing, I'd rather be running that, not to mention the addition of stats. it's a tricky one though since you can get savagery on sul'thraze

the proc is nice but hey.. other than being a dispel sponge it doesn't serve much purpose other than reducing the number of bandage ticks your enemy can get in before having to move again

the 200some initial damage is nice though

no need to spam rend or hope for deep wound proc once it's up against a rogue. also, dispel isn't free either.

i don't even have a warrior so there is no "lazy" factor in my statement. in fact, i solo'd ST over 150 times for perfect monkey pants, 100+ times for perfect monkey bracers, i doubt anyone can be less lazy than that.

warriors will have rend up anyways if they're arms, and should almost always have deep wounds up so not much of an issue there. btw any non arms warriors are either crazy or have good support (read: heals) since w/ the loss of intercept, juggernaut is your best friend to not get kited across the map.

id prolly stick to boa axe or try to farm up runeblade for coolness factor and its nice dps. too bad blackblade of shahram only got knocked down 3 lvls, otherwise i'd totally rock that

that mace also looks tempting, but guess we'll have to see what the proc rate is

Don't know why you would think Sul'thraze would one of the best anyways, it has the same top end as Kang with a similar proc that does less damage.

I think Draenor hired him to boost forum activity. No way he actually believes the 4 "controversial" gear threads he's created.

daman owns the site now, but plausible. at least our forums got a small surge of postings =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread