New 60x69 Alliance Twink Community

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by Lovestab, Dec 4, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Zisa

Zisa The Fabulous

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Çåké

Been against you guys a few times, good games. Looking forward to some more :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keeshan

Keeshan Member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  3. kidney

kidney Veteran

This bracket does need sauced back. Without him in games the horde 5 man rolls

• Like Like x 1
  4. Opek2

Opek2 Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laernyth

Laernyth Member Moderator

Im certain our play times are like polar opposites from how much I've seen you so far, but added none the less

Epyon#1596

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mikerk

Mikerk New Member

Sauced, Beer, and I all rolled horde toons, we just have to finish leveling/twinking.. Sauced is out of the country for holidays

what are queue times like horde side? they're often 10 minutes ally

7. Glorifyd

Glorifyd Member

Depends on the time of day and if ur queing with a group but average is 10-20.

8. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

• Like Like x 1
  9. Glorifyd

Glorifyd Member

Can check out a general outline on my pally below. I run a more balanced build for Holy with a few key objectives.
    -Getting Holy Shock above 50%. This means getting at least 20% Crit since HS has 30% bonus Crit Chance. I was aiming for 55% but I recently cut some Crit for more Vers.
    -Aim for 0% haste, Haste is dogshit for Holy compared to the HS Crit Soft cap and Vers. Im using the bugged ZG Heirloom pants so I unfortunately cant get away from the minor amount that I have. If you have another ZG leg enchant saved in your bank I would 100% put it on a socket pants.
    -Sockets are your best friend, using 5Int/5Crit honor gems that cost 1 Mark of Honor each, can also buy them off others or farm marks on your main. Not sure if you did any of the Anniversary Event bosses, but if anything has a socket it will typically be BiS since we have a busted gem available to us.

There are some more Int heavy builds and there are more Vers heavy builds, each has their upsides and downsides.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2018 ---
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/ceified
    Can see some other options and what is typically agreed upon as BiS if you compare mine and Ceif's armories.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  10. Humanity

Humanity New Member

Holy has a bad haste ratio but you will find just enough haste to bring your global cd down will be worthwhile of course I’m only playing at 69 Holy so I get more options for stats in my gear. Int>Crit>Haste>Verse

11. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

Great reply! I appreciate all of it. I will go through my bank and see what’s left. I believe I only have a 14int to shoulder and a 9 nature resist left.
    I will see you in a week or so after I catch up on it all. Is ret good anymore or not so much?

12. Glorifyd

Glorifyd Member

Rets fine. It got hit a little bit on its burst a while back thanks to the max level nerfs trickling down. But its still very flexible both in terms of playstyle and build. You can go Crit/Vers heavy builds for big ES's or heavy haste builds like Solanar's (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/Solanar) for TV spam.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2018 ---
    The amount of haste required is not worth it.

13. Humanity

Humanity New Member

Haven’t tested with best in slot gear but the nerf that was pvp only applied to the top main burst skills which was %30 damage reduction made the potential much weaker. Ive Got most of the bis ret gear when I finish my set I’ll let you know if it’s even worth it but highly unlikely. Holy can burst someone with judgement and a holy shock for 3-4K I assume ret with the nerf is a little less but with higher up times using Templar’s verdict instead of the longer cd skills that have been nerfed.

14. Lightfall

Lightfall Member

Ret's burst is lower but it came in the same patch that most classes lost ~10% health as well. It is still top notch. The nerf that made me saddest was the loss of instant cast healing pvp talent, and the replacement that is supposed to proc avenging wrath doesn't seem to work. I recommend just playing to Ret's strengths with their ridiculous amount of survivability cooldowns and skew gearing towards vers w/ baron sword to live forever, but more glass cannon builds can work also.

15. Oocheechoo

Oocheechoo Grandfathered

Oh, Redemption, I remember you from a long time ago! Good to see you're still playing, I could have sworn you were on Horde before..or am I losing it?

16. Glorifyd

Glorifyd Member

Ive been both multiple times. Originally I was Alliance Male Human on Crushridge named Judgedacts in the guild Rockin the Nine Set. We then moved servers to Smolderthorn to play against Heralds of Yore before they died out. Then we went Horde on Kelthuzad and thats when I renamed to Redemption.

17. Humanity

Humanity New Member

Got to say warriors in this bracket are stronger than ret will a good amount of self heals and great mobility. I’ve overall damage numbers of 300k+ on a geared warrior.

18. Keeshan

Keeshan Member

Community invite link not working

Joined!

Are we all merging under @Lightfall's linked Community?

19. Opek2

Opek2 Member

Have been playing private server relearning everything I forgot (which was a lot) before classic

20. Laernyth

Laernyth Member Moderator

Yeah, I've done a couple runs to ~40ish on a druid for when the day comes. My pace and path seems to be fine, I don't think Ill be too far behind the pack once we all get into it.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)