New 60 raiding guild - <Incondite> Runetotem-US

Xenas

OG
New 60 raiding guild - <Incondite> Alliance Runetotem-US

Me and a buddy are starting up a new raiding guild called Incondite on Runetotem-US. We plan actually progressing through Vanilla WoW content. Hoping to become a big guild. Message me for details, or ingame message Texasrànger or Pallynaut. Were accepting anyone interested right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
How different are the vanilla raids now?

Honestly, if you progress with other 60's and dont get carried through. It's just as good. I think it's fun and being GM for this guild I love vanilla wow and raiding. The gear is also no incredibly overpowered like cata gear and it keep things at a nice pace. If you played vanilla it's alot more fun but it's almost like a new experience if you haven't hahaha

@Hex, Ruins of AQ is now a 10 man raid changed from 20 :) I still don't understand why they changed it, Gear is the same still. Nothing else have been changed apart from naxx going 80, onyxia gone with it, and ZG went 85 dung.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if you guys are still raiding but Screams of the Past is always raiding and recruiting. Apologize if putting my guild's name here was inappropriate. Just trying to spread 60 word.

Users who are viewing this thread