New 20 twinker

lipeckiz

Legend
Hey everyone! After reading everything in iaccidentlytwink's blog, I decided that 20 twinks look like a heck of a blast and something new. So I decided to make one. I am going to make it tomorrow and it will be Alliance cuz, ya, know... Horde sucks... I want to know where I should make it (not Aerie Peak please, 2 much Alliance) and what class (And hopefully a chardev for a BiS (type class here)) I should choose. I already have a trial account attached to my main account. So... ye. Tanks. Will be back from rafting trip 2maro :)

Aerie peak is where it's at to be honest. If you're making a caster class go horde because the gear is way better.

That is all,

Screamerz, 20 balance druid, Aerie peak, Horde.

I don't do Horde, sorry, but they are my faction's rivals. And they are ugly :3

I'm thinking of doing a paladin, where can I get chardev for a holy pally?

You can get a chardev by going to chardev.org and making a chardev of a 20 holy paladin.

Glad you are joining the bracket, but having an understanding of how you want to gear your toon, where to get the gear, and what stats you're looking for and why is as important as unbinding your S key.

[quote name='Gorillamode']You can get a chardev by going to chardev.org and making a chardev of a 20 holy paladin.

QUOTE]

Yes... But I don't know what gear I should have. You want me to have an understanding of the gear? Why do you think I'm even asking the community? kthxbai

@MrZinty, I found out soon after. But didnt decide to post until i was done watching a show.. But thanks for not letting me know lol

lipeckiz said:
I don't do Horde, sorry, but they are my faction's rivals. And they are ugly :3

I'm thinking of doing a paladin, where can I get chardev for a holy pally?

Seriously? Aerie Peak isn't an RP realm.

Also, go Horde.

Nice to know you decided to join because of me though.

I'm going to do a warrior because I don't want to ruin this bracket by playing a paladin, but I need a chardev. kthx :D

Users who are viewing this thread