Nevmind PvP Movies

Nice videos!
It was fun to play bg's with you, I'm in one of the videos to.

don't capture any noob moves from me or edit me out please thank you

vnuz, aggramar

If you are good at arenas , then you're great at BG's.....

and Nevmind is great at arenas.....

P.S. Some say that Kraud is bootylicious ... and there are some indications that Cele is jelly ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for somewhere that does a lot of arenas (outside of Aerie Peak). It looks like you guys do 5s, 3s etc on a constant basis. What realms have the most arena in the F2P brackets?

What realms have the most arena in the F2P brackets?
I know AP Horde does them regularly, and I'm guessing that Aggramar Horde (EU) does too. Vashj Alliance has done a few when I've peeked over there, but I don't know if they're super active. AP Alliance never does them, and I haven't heard anything about Twisting Nether Alliance in a long time.

Vashj still needs quite a few more peeps. at least on Horde side last time was on. Btw, good job on your mage. Looks like they just need to be played a bit differently but they are still pretty viable.

I just want to say thanks and goodbye to everyone. Im going p2p now as Mage.
Have fun.

Well I wish you good luck on your p2p, I hope you'll have at least as much fun as you had with your f2ps and I hope we'll still see you every now and then on Nevmind :)

Btw, will your p2p stay on Aggramar-EU or will you reroll to another realm?

Well I wish you good luck on your p2p, I hope you'll have at least as much fun as you had with your f2ps and I hope we'll still see you every now and then on Nevmind :)

Btw, will your p2p stay on Aggramar-EU or will you reroll to another realm?

Question is answered at the end of the video. ^-^

sad news idd

I had great time watching your videos and even greater playing with you those few games we played together.
Hopefully u'll log on once in a while.

Anyway hf on p2p, i hope u'll have a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread