Nesyla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayiah

Legend
Why do you guys hate on him so much?

As far as I know, he makes positive, useful posts. So why do people on Twink info hate on him so much?

If you have a problem with his posts, why can't you just report them?

I'd just really like to know...

I like him, hes friendly and tries to help people, he should only put some time and effort in some of his posts instead of posting 3 replies in a minute which each consist of 3 words.

Excuse me, But why did this get locked?

I got alot of respect for him, Much like Gihipoxu, But locked without reason? Why's that?

If it was locked and you un-locked it, you are most likely to get a warning, i apreciate this thread, i really do, but it will probably turn into a drama flame warr.

You are probably better off locking this yourself Zayiah.

If it was locked and you un-locked it, you are most likely to get a warning, i apreciate this thread, i really do, but it will probably turn into a drama flame warr.

You are probably better off locking this yourself Zayiah.

Well, I was just trying to wonder about all the hate, But your right, this will turn into a flame war, Just wondering why It was locked without reason in the first place :l.

Oh well...

I locked it because it borders on an @post. I consider this matter to be a PM matter. Do not unlock that which I've locked or I may bring out my blue ranger powers.

-Ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread