nerf ferals

I remember the time when I wrestled a shark in the water and was able to subdue it by flipping it on its back.

2k that's it? Back in the good ol days hpals did that ez

inevitabull #1 anyway, he gets a damage boost from it

My guess is he had 5 stacks on you. let himself regain full energy.. also had savage roar up. used tigers fury.. and if he hit you for 2k he had zerker.. as long as you hop out of bear form for a sec to heal and he gets to hit you out of bear form.. its GG hes usually gonna hit you somewhere in the range of 600-1600... thats a fairly large range. but from what ive seen its the range im getting..

notoriousthf, the stun on my twice in 1 game to repick made me lol when i was done.. i timed my trinket terrible the 2nd time lmfao

My guess is he had 5 stacks on you. let himself regain full energy.. also had savage roar up. used tigers fury.. and if he hit you for 2k he had zerker.. as long as you hop out of bear form for a sec to heal and he gets to hit you out of bear form.. its GG hes usually gonna hit you somewhere in the range of 600-1600... thats a fairly large range. but from what ive seen its the range im getting..

notoriousthf, the stun on my twice in 1 game to repick made me lol when i was done.. i timed my trinket terrible the 2nd time lmfao

Yeh zaap was telling me to keep my stun ready when you stopped attacking since we knew you were gonna make a run for it once efc was down.

it seems death was inevatabull to begin with

I had to...

Good, you deserve to die often. Thank you Idiote.

That was a really fun game though. I'll take a 2/3 loss any day. The problem wasn't his op damage. It was our lake of peels, allowing him to sit on you face until he popped.

Users who are viewing this thread