need tattoo ideas!!!

DesH

The man that carried Painaid
help me plz..........

DYRLa.jpg

i'm planning on getting a few tattoos in the future, one being one of the tiki masks from crash bandicoot

Turtlezyo said:

If this is real, this is the most epic thing since,.... In the history.

a big floppy wiener on your ass pointing towards your cinnamon ring. at least it'd be a great conversation starter

Heädströng said:
get this quote "i am unoriginal and have no feelings, so i let someone else choose my tattoo" sorry but i hate seeing people write that shit on facebook etc.

It's not that I'm unoriginal, but I thought asking some gamers would help with an idea... seeing that it's going to have something to do with gaming....

why would you get a gaming related tattoo. i mean its ur body, but imo thats just fucking stupid.

but if you want to alienate yourself go fur it. if i was you id think about it for 6months to a year....you can always wait to get a tattoo, once its on however its hard/expensive to remove

DesH said:
It's not that I'm unoriginal, but I thought asking some gamers would help with an idea... seeing that it's going to have something to do with gaming....

A tatto with gaming in it? sorry to say but when the things go out of date (nobody likes it) you will look like a fucking idot and have to get it removed

I say get somthing you will always have (Non gaming)

P.s. personaly if i saw sombody like this one guy i saw at a water park had a wow tatto and yea everybody said he was a fucking idot for getting a game tatto....

crash bandicoot tiki mask never goes out of style.

Aku_Aku_02.JPG

going on either my calf or outer bicep

Sanitarium said:
crash bandicoot tiki mask never goes out of style.

Aku_Aku_02.JPG

going on either my calf or outer bicep

See thats not that bad and it will never go out of style gaming shit tattos do...

If you need help deciding on what tattoo to get... I wouldn't get one. At least wait 6-12 months if you do decide and see if at that point, you still want to do it like Falkor said.

Falkor said:
why would you get a gaming related tattoo. i mean its ur body, but imo thats just fucking stupid.

but if you want to alienate yourself go fur it. if i was you id think about it for 6months to a year....you can always wait to get a tattoo, once its on however its hard/expensive to remove

ummmmm well I already have 2 zelda tats so i guess I am past that point :S

redrain said:
See thats not that bad and it will never go out of style gaming shit tattos do...

That is a gaming tat :S................ I have never once seen you post something that would prove you have an IQ over 40....

Zelda is fine because it's pretty timeless. Something like Mario/Zelda is nerdy but will be around.

There's not too many gaming tattoos you could get that would have significance in 10 years, like a WoW/LoL/GW2/Starcraft tattoo would be "meh" in 10 years. IMHO it's "meh" now XD

I never got a tattoo for the reason that I would probably not like it in 5 years anyways.

I suggest getting a Tetris tattoo. It shows you're a gamer and it's something everyone can relate to.

Druiddroid said:
Zelda is fine because it's pretty timeless. Something like Mario/Zelda is nerdy but will be around.

There's not too many gaming tattoos you could get that would have significance in 10 years, like a WoW/LoL/GW2/Starcraft tattoo would be "meh" in 10 years. IMHO it's "meh" now XD

I never got a tattoo for the reason that I would probably not like it in 5 years anyways.

I suggest getting a Tetris tattoo. It shows you're a gamer and it's something everyone can relate to.

Probably gonna hit on several girl showing you know how to make a T-Spin on your body.

Users who are viewing this thread