Need Some Help (Brewmaster Monk)

What rings do y'all think are best? I made an Alliance BM. I'm not sure if I really want to grind out for the Charged Gears of Agility (hear it takes a long time)

Also, what weapon enchants? Thanks! // Update, went for Dancing Steel for agility proc

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looking for advice. I understand what class I'm playing, no need to bother commenting shit like this

Its actually a legit question no need to be a smart ass so I'll rephrase. Besides plaguing the bracket with another over powered no skill required class that a 12 yr old could play by smashing his face on the keyboard why not play something that allows you to truly stand out as an individual? I mean what made you personally chose that class what appealed to you about it? Because I see brews as a dime a dozen never has one stood out to me as one that was played exceptionally well.

Its actually a legit question no need to be a smart ass so I'll rephrase. Besides plaguing the bracket with another over powered no skill required class that a 12 yr old could play by smashing his face on the keyboard why not play something that allows you to truly stand out as an individual? I mean what made you personally chose that class what appealed to you about it? Because I see brews as a dime a dozen never has one stood out to me as one that was played exceptionally well.
It's a game. I'll play what I want. I made this thread to ask questions about twinks. If you don't approve of my decisions just don't bother posting lmao

What rings do y'all think are best? I made an Alliance BM. I'm not sure if I really want to grind out for the Charged Gears of Agility (hear it takes a long time)

Also, what weapon enchants? Thanks! // Update, went for Dancing Steel for agility proc
Here's my question if anyone missed it.

It's a game. I'll play what I want. I made this thread to ask questions about twinks. If you don't approve of my decisions just don't bother posting lmao

Can you read? I didn't say yo don't play brew. I said once again rephrased, what made you want to play that class? What appealed to you about it? Why not play one that allows you to truly show your skill level?
These are legit questions and I was honestly wondering the answers to them. You do read English right? Lmao

Can you read? I didn't say yo don't play brew. I said once again rephrased, what made you want to play that class? What appealed to you about it? Why not play one that allows you to truly show your skill level?
These are legit questions and I was honestly wondering the answers to them. You do read English right? Lmao
The toxicity is strong. Ask someone else on a different thread please. lol

I was asking what appealed to you so I don't see what's toxic about that at all? If your gonna try and bait me because I want to know what makes you like brew then fine be a child about it. I would say get a heavy silver of the monkey or something and just farm for the gnomer ones it's honestly not that bad of a grind. The monkey gear drops a lot.

the sad thing is he wasnt being toxic by asking that question. but if you're looking for rings just farm out the gnomers. or get a heavy silver + argas/maby ello's

I would say get a heavy silver of the monkey or something and just farm for the gnomer ones it's honestly not that bad of a grind. The monkey gear drops a lot.

What's the best way I can get the rings? I don't see many of them on the AH & the chance for them to be made by Jewelers is pretty small. As for the gears I'll try it out sometime :)

I was asking what appealed to you so I don't see what's toxic about that at all? If your gonna try and bait me because I want to know what makes you like brew then fine be a child about it. I would say get a heavy silver of the monkey or something and just farm for the gnomer ones it's honestly not that bad of a grind. The monkey gear drops a lot.

Just ignore him. He seems little slow, so maybe that's a reason, why he wants to play BM.

lol this guy.. waste of money and tbh its not worth to farm sfs and gloom and charged gear of agil for just doing 100+ dmg as a 29 bm i wouldnt even bother wasting time and gold for chants just let this tard make his bm and fail

Just ignore him. He seems little slow, so maybe that's a reason, why he wants to play BM.
You got me there!

lol this guy.. waste of money and tbh its not worth to farm sfs and gloom and charged gear of agil for just doing 100+ dmg as a 29 bm i wouldnt even bother wasting time and gold for chants just let this tard make his bm and fail
You're probably right. Gear and enchants not worth. Thanks for the pointless post on here idiot

Users who are viewing this thread