Need some guidance! <3

I would start off with the class you have enjoyed playing the most over the years, although I turned my old 39 priest into my main 20 vet I still have 3-4 rogues to play because its a fun class to lvl/gear. Getting crusader as a f2p isn't that terrible its mostly rng since the drop rate is around 1% off scarlet archmages. Took me 3 months to get it farming 1 hour a day which is just unlucky imo on my epic cudgel warrior.

tldr play what you like as your first then branch off from there.

A lot of hate comes my way sadly
Damn who's hating on you? :( My only interactions seeing you in BG is that you recommended XPoff and it was wholesome and useful.

I have also recommended XPoff to a ton of people in games, especially ones with full sets of i26 bgcrate blues and no enchants. They're clearly putting in the time but they have no direction haha

Damn who's hating on you? :( My only interactions seeing you in BG is that you recommended XPoff and it was wholesome and useful.
If youre going to continue posting here im going to ask that you stop being so kind, develop an engrained level of cynicism only otherwise seen in DC fandoms and you absolutely have to start hating Sketch. Its a requirement.

:Kapp:

you absolutely have to start hating Sketch. Its a requirement.
Just him? Boy, you're in for a show tonight son

vRMMVdA.png

We hate everyone!

For me it's about to have fun with twink, i enjoying to play dps mostly like mage, hunter or druid and sometimes you want something like demon hunter or warrior, and it depends on mood you have and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread