need people to que with

coolbank

Legend
title says all 3408 unbuffed hp hpal horde..... i would like another heals to que with and a dps or 2 because apparently no one on horde likes killing efc..... got to 10 stacks and they couldnt kill an under 2k hp hunter.... we ended in a tie....

my btag is hardstyle#1354

The bracket is fun socially. Taking out the social aspect without using vent or skype, IMO misses the point to get to know eachother and gel as a unit. I understand people who may not be able to get on vent or skype . For whatever reason. That is different circumstance.

We have a huge enchant advantage that we go in already with huge advantage wouldn't be fair regaurdless IMO.

A great suggest if your looking for fair play is: You can make a 20 p2p with f2p restrictions. Now if you run into a Premade then swap to your p2p enchants but even f2ps use skype and vent.

the issue is taht i cant soely carry a bracket .... 99% of the time im the only healer and only one that can fc decently then only to have our team not being able to kill efc so for me to win games and not be frustrated with this crap is to get some friends to help me out... i cant fc heal and kill efc at once......
and besides with WoD around the corner making a 20 on a p2p is pointless because u will see 29s in this bracket soon....
now im finding alliance 24s premades probably using vent....

Last edited by a moderator:
As HB stated, "as long as you're having fun".
All I practically run is heals. I rarely, if ever solely heal the FC. I spend most of my time in mid or on offensive healing DPS. I do that because I prefer to do that and it keeps the other team off of our FC if they are attacking me or the DPS I am healing.
WoD is still a pretty good ways out and we still do not know how well level 20's will scale and whether or not it will make up the difference of the loss of abilities/gear/glyphs.
What HB was suggesting was that you create a second set gear that is trial restricted. And switch back and forth to suit your needs.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

no point in building a set since all i que into solo is alliance premades..... i got us up 2-0 they ragequit a premade comes in and they win because im only heals >.< ffs its getting old fast...
my team wanted me to wait for cap to farm gy so i did then the premade came in and screwed me over then they blamed me...........

Can't really have fun if my team is constantly getting stomped by premades .... So making a f2p set is kinda pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
Then just cap the flag next time, man. Who cares if some jajas want a few extra points of honor?

Wins I find are pretty even. Try changing up your q times. Also you got screwed out of a cap because you enabled farming that's on you. I find some really incompetent pugs too your only options are to just remember it's a game or find a dog trainer.

You can also start queuing more for Arathi Basin more often or even exclusively. As Horde, your AB queues are shorter than most Alliance WSG queues.
And just take it easy, sleazy. Raging on people in game is not to help the morale of your team. Pick a flag, like BS ( you get the most HKs there) and just stay on the flag. Soak up HKs from the entire map, work on rep and heal your team. Just explain to them that " heals are at BS flag". There are some nice big battles to be had at BS.
/cheers

Sweetsydney

Users who are viewing this thread