Need more Horde on West Coast, dont be scared.

i think he said hes igy, tbh i dont know i dont even have a twinker atm but hes pretty bad at reading comprehension so id imagine he uses emotes in place of words

If it’s Igy I’m assuming he’s 12 and that’s the reason he’s such a tool because I can’t imagine an adult doing the things they do in the gulch. :/

which hunter is he? Igy, Covid or Goldsink?

Your guild is in a pug right now spamming emotes vs an entire team of non twinks outside of me. Your guild is toxic trash.

Literally not capping for 10 minutes in a pug so you can farm GY. What garbage

My guild hasn't even ran any full premades so if you got farmed it was probably by 2 people and some randoms. Boo hoo crybaby, we aren't running full premades at 1am like Horde

My guild hasn't even ran any full premades so if you got farmed it was probably by 2 people and some randoms. Boo hoo crybaby, we aren't running full premades at 1am like Horde
You say boo hoo crybaby like you didnt just rage make a thread at 2 am because you lost a warsong gulch game.

Tapman i didnt even read your shit. Ur garbitch brah

I have screenshots from the game. Unless of course your denying the full 10 ally twinks in the same BG from Rattlegore wasn’t you and your guild.

Like i said, you can lie like a bitch but we both know your full of shit.
[doublepost=1586833845,1586833768][/doublepost]
You say boo hoo crybaby like you didnt just rage make a thread at 2 am because you lost a warsong gulch game.

Did he spam his emotes like a douche per usual? Twelve year olds
[doublepost=1586833922][/doublepost]
I have screenshots from the game. Unless of course your denying the full 10 ally twinks in the same BG from Rattlegore wasn’t you and your guild.

Also, I’ve won against your boys plenty to include your emote spamming ass.

[doublepost=1586833922][/doublepost]

Show the screenshots then. Most we ever queued with was 7 and some of them weren't guildies. Usually my guild queues with 2-3 people while Horde queues 10 mans at 1am

Did someone say...

STOPRUNNING!?

no one is running from you goon. keep your elephant walks behind closed doors instead of on the forums where everyone can see.

Users who are viewing this thread