Need help with twinkranking.com

qpac

OG
Were trying to update the top 2s and 3s and rated bgs rankings for this season. We will be looking for experienced programmers, web designers and graphic designers to help me polish it up and get a very nice final project together. If you are interested in a spot on the team email me at Virtuamd@yahoo.com!

We could easily add an EU section but we need help. Reply to this thread if you can help us anyway possible. Thanks in advance.

Twink Ranking

qpac said:
Were trying to update the top 2s and 3s and rated bgs rankings for this season. We will be looking for experienced programmers, web designers and graphic designers to help me polish it up and get a very nice final project together. If you are interested in a spot on the team email me at Virtuamd@yahoo.com!

We could easily add an EU section but we need help. Reply to this thread if you can help us anyway possible. Thanks in advance.

Twink Ranking

trash tink.

4tsokk.jpg

That's not me troll. I'm just posting this to help a buddy get the site up this season for the community, what does that have to do with topic at hand?

qpac said:
That's not me troll. I'm just posting this to help a buddy get the site up this season for the community, what does that have to do with topic at hand?

has to do with you being a trash tink

stop saying tink

Users who are viewing this thread