Need help leveling a twink? Need gear? ( Horde only )

Alucárds

Legend
I'll be glad to help anyone out there that needs it with their twink. Just add me on battle net : Alucards#1111
I'm going to try to help everyone that I can so if your behind some people don't worry I'll get to you ASAP.
I can help with enchants too but it might take some time since I will be using my own gold.

I'm on Silverhand Horde right now but soon I will be transferring to Arthas to help alot more twinks!
I'll be leveling a alliance soon to help any alliance twinks too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see others putting gold out there to help the community grow! I have spent over 60k with helping people over the past few weeks. Hope everything goes well for ya and good luck!

Just got done with him helping me and wow he really goes out of his way to help others! This guy is genuinely a nice and giving person. Just give him a message and I'm sure he'll try to help in any way he can, even if it's just a question that may seem silly. He helped me purchase 3 heirloom pieces. When we went our own ways, he says he had to farm more gold to help another haha. He's great!

Great initiative man! Wish we had more helpfull players like you ^^ Anyways i recently started playing a f2p mage on US servers (im from EU) and i am in desperate need of a pair of mindthrust bracers. Would be amazing if you could help me out and you could bring other people for the other rares if they drop (killing two stones with one bird huehue)
Edit: i've got a huge amount of lvl 15-20 blues stacked up in my bank on EU and also have the sandstone drake and i could return the favour aswell ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Great initiative man! Wish we had more helpfull players like you ^^ Anyways i recently started playing a f2p mage on US servers (im from EU) and i am in desperate need of a pair of mindthrust bracers. Would be amazing if you could help me out and you could bring other people for the other rares if they drop (killing two stones with one bird huehue)
Edit: i've got a huge amount of lvl 15-20 blues stacked up in my bank on EU and also have the sandstone drake and i could return the favour aswell ^^

I'm looking at options right now, I dont have anyone on EU so I would have to make a new Account and re-purchase the game but i'm still looking into it and will try to find a way!

Users who are viewing this thread