need help gearing 70 Resto sham for pvp

chris6969 said:
Rxr? can you give me a Chardev? becuase im sure you are right with the t6 bonus but i am completely retarded when it comes to gemming and i was wonder, why not get 2/5 brutal ele and 2/5 brutal resto for more resil

Trash mail gloves from sunwell gives 2 sockets + more stats overall together with sunwell mail legs.

Brutal legs has 0 sockets, while sunwell legs got 3 wich is extremely OP with WotlK sockets.

cba chardev atm, just use my armory, altho my gemming is terrible since its just an alt I dont play much anymore, just swap some haste gems with hit and spellpen.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Rxrlol @ Frostwhisper - Profile

chris6969 said:
kay : / i wish their was a Actual BiS Char dev that i could just coppy, every body seams to have their own idea

Well that's the fun part. You make your character your own. You can look for all the advice and tips (like I have, even for a resto shaman) but just look for what you can obtain and what works for you. If you actually play a lot of arena in the higher brackets, you probably want more res to counter some of the obscene burst some classes have in BiS gear. If you're just rocking BG's you might want to go with more haste/SP to keep a larger group of people up. You typically won't get rolled in BG's unless your facing other twinks or have 6+ other people on you.

A set up I was going after was 2pc Ele/ 2pc Resto Brutal gear with the Sunwell mail legs, T6 2pc Elemental, and the rest Guardian offset. Gemming for a mix of spell pen/haste/SP/Res would give me about 625 res. Only reason I'd be stacking that much, or more, res is because I'm usually the focus in arena being a resto shaman. Hard to crack through that amount of damage reduction with 13.5k armor on top of it.

But, like I said, don't just copy a "perfect" chardev. Everyone thinks differently. Find a general consensus of what you think works and run with it.

Users who are viewing this thread