Need Help for the Fishing Contest tommorow

Divo

Legend
So, I've been trying to get that dread pirate ring for a while now but apart from getting fishing hats, haven;t had luck yet and honestly I think I need help from a high level hero. Since Im playing with my hunter lvl20 I get ganged all over the place when the fishing contest starts and I dont get a chance to finish on time for the reward. I'd be very very very pleased if someone could assist me for approx 30 mins on sunday (tommorow, 23 Aug 2015) for the contest.

My fishing is maxed out and I have some additional extras to it.

I'm playing on Burning Legion EU, Im not 100% sure which realms come to the CRZ, but they are many (will research and post a list if I find one)
So my idea is to meet where the ship to Ratchet arrives 15 mins prior to the contest and prepare. My hero is in my signature but atm Im making some cosmetic changes, yet the face stays the same. either /w me or white-chat will do.

ps: I tried looking for similiar threads but couldnt find anything past 2011 (seems then that ring had to be farmed differently) and didn't find a better spot to open a topic

Hmm honsetly I cant seem to find official info which realms are crossed with Burning Legion... I know Al'akir is one... now there seems to be Connected realms as well-- its getting confusing to me. Is it not possible that anyone who invite me will actually connect to the same realm as me, or me to them?
I really need help for the ring and think it's very doable with a bit of help since its 3 winner per realm so if there's like 5 realms, thats 10 rings (1st and 2nd place get it).

One thing I can offer in return is, if you like my sig here on the forum, I can do something similar for whoever comes to aid me.

You are right, but Cross-realms don't :)) I've seen the 1st place winner yelling announcement multiple times in one derby :D... Which does give a bit of hope to everybody running for the prize

Edit: Spotting players from all over the place

realms:

Aggamaggan
Drak'thul
Skullcrusher
Dragonmaw
Twilight hammer
Executus
Tarren Mill
Darksorrow
Emeriss
Stormreaver
Neptulon
Al'akir

the ones with underlining more often. Pretty sure alakir is connected or atleast included in the crz with burning legion, same for tarren mill

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say you get "ganged" do you mean ganked? So you mean you are playing on a PvP server? If so, you may want to connect with someone on a PvE server.
One of the best guide's is El's Angling. It may be a little outdated. As she stopped playing WoW when WoD came out I believe. But it is very very thorough. My suggestion is to make Booty Bay your hearth point. And start in Northern STV on the west coast and just work your way south. If you have access to a water strider and a raft it makes it all the easier.

Sweetsidney

haven't been on the forum/in wow since august. always get depressed for not owning the dread pirate ring. my life suck. one day.... one day I will have it though. just after my finals are over. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread