need chardev

Regos

Legend
Guys, could you make a fury warrior and a holy pally chardev

since i dont know whats Bis i want u guys to decide about what im going to stack n such ;)

Thanks Regos

warrior = strength

pally = intellect

? it's just like endgame

are you doing 80-84 or 85 for starters

i like the shields hpals get from mastery. but crit/haste may be better, not too sure. still waiting on sober to make me a chardev -_-

Just finished two fury chardevs for you, they're in the list of Cataclysm chardevs, if you need any chardevs making for virtually any class in the future, just send me a PM on Legacyguild.co.uk, i check my PM's there most of the day.

feral could use a bit of work even if it is full pve - hit n expertise are the lowest weighted stats, i would still reforge from the exp you have ex. neck and shoulders, and not reforge to hit ex bracers and ring 1. also for alch trinket i would use 20 agi 20 mastery gem and still get socket bonus. would consider it for idol too if not 40 mastery since its the only other gem slot you can stack mastery

hpal is clearly pve, anyone got pvp one?

arms warrior pve even might wanna consider not expertise capping as if you get dodged its a free overpower and if you use it fast you can get OPs from dodge then have one proc from rend and be a dps increase if done right

Users who are viewing this thread