Need a Challenge..

Warscarred

Legend
So. I heard Rxr's account got banned, sooo that means his mantle of being #1 in emberstorm battlegroup is now mine.. and since hes been outta the fight, there really isnt much challenge anymore.. soooo SOMEONE GIVE ME A CHALLENGE!

id say he's still the best until he comes back and you beat him or you beat someone who was thought to be on the same lvl as him. cant just snag a title like that and then ask for a challenge!

...altho, how good was he...really? cuz im assuming the ban was for win trading

Falkor said:
id say he's still the best until he comes back and you beat him or you beat someone who was thought to be on the same lvl as him. cant just snag a title like that and then ask for a challenge!

...altho, how good was he...really? cuz im assuming the ban was for win trading

I never got the chance to face him in 2s with the gear i have today, though i got paired against his team when i was still in heirlooms and kara gear, of course he facerolled me, and yeah it seems he knows what hes doing. But since then i took the chance to get all the BiS gear i could and now i feel i can take his team or even his old arena partner Mario's team.

Heres an armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory - Warscarred @ Moon Guard - Profile

Just a question isent rxr playing on another battlegroup than emberstone atm?

EDIT: also a question, why are you using the bad weapon in MH?

well you see i was always told the slower wep always goes in MH, aaand whenever i switch both weps, it says i do more damage than having Apolyn in mainhand sooo yaaa.

btw you should either stack arp to soft/hard cap or just go full str

Users who are viewing this thread