Need 3v3 team ideas

Kangol

Legend
Hello twink community, I'm looking for a good 3v3 comp to play at 70. We wish to enter the 70 tourney on twinkranking.com US. Right now I have my DK 2's partner and myself a pally. Was wondering what comp to play, no tinkers allowed or prot/blood. I the pally am both geared for holy and ret and the dk is also geared for UH and frost. Please comment any good comps we should play as.

Tsg

For the lulz how about:

DK/Holy Pally/Shadow Priest?

You heard it here first (and probably last too).

Hitler or Stalin Cleave would both be fine..... Stalin is duel Frost Dk +H Paly.... But Hitler cleave is 2 UH DK + H Paly. Hitler would be for constant DoTs and Stalin for some DoTs and some good burst right away.

Hitler or Stalin Cleave would both be fine..... Stalin is duel Frost Dk +H Paly.... But Hitler cleave is 2 UH DK + H Paly. Hitler would be for constant DoTs and Stalin for some DoTs and some good burst right away.

Only problem is you cant have 2 of one class so no double DK's

Was thinking either TSG or the spriest/dk/hpally however should the dk be UH or frost? Obv UH for 85 but how about 70. The DK does have MH glaive along with apolyn.

Ah misunderstood. Sorry. If you wanted a frost Dk, throw a sub rogue or a spriest in there and go holy. The frost DK would want to have glaive mainhand and the better offhand PvP mace. Go look at the BiS PvP frost spec. I have found that frost is a little more reliable than UH at 70 but I might be wrong. I think its a matter of opinion really.

Users who are viewing this thread