Need 39 Mage Info.

Which gathering proffesion should i take along with engineering?

• Skinning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mining

• Herbalism

• Total voters

inky

OG
Well, i am getting pretty bored of Warcraft atm and needed something to kickstart my addiction.

I have rolled an Undead mage and hes currently at level 24. Im going to continue leveling until 37, at that point i am going to need help.

My main is a mage so it was the most obvious choice for me for a new twink, i basicly need a list of items that i am going to have to quest/instance for before i hit 39.

I also need help deciding over professions, i realise i need engineering for the Green Len's. (which one shall i get?!? (fire, sp,)

But i have been thinking it over and atm im swaying towards mining being my second profession because i dont want to be squishy.

Libram choices aswell need to be decided upon, i am looking at 100 hp and 150 mana. If i can get multiple Green Len's i will get both librams.

this post may seem hurried and disorganized, i havent had any sleep for 2 days and am swaying off now.

[char=Blackwing+Lair]Bootse[/char]

There are better legs than the ones I have, I believe Darkmist and Regal Leggings go up to 27 Fire Damage.

Also pick up some Underworld Bands, 2 of them, they give better spell damage.

I've also been trying to get a tidal charm.

And as for professions, depends on what you want to do, mining is better for BG's, and Herbalism is better for Arenas.

Bootse said:
[char=Blackwing+Lair]Bootse[/char]

There are better legs than the ones I have, I believe Darkmist and Regal Leggings go up to 27 Fire Damage.

Also pick up some Underworld Bands, 2 of them, they give better spell damage.

I've also been trying to get a tidal charm.

And as for professions, depends on what you want to do, mining is better for BG's, and Herbalism is better for Arenas.

man i could 2 shot you w/ holy fire crits on my priest when they fix the mining bug, such little hp lol

useabandage said:
man i could 2 shot you w/ holy fire crits on my priest when they fix the mining bug, such little hp lol

The idea is that I don't let you get any holy fires off, or I mitigate them, or I just lock you down and kill you before you can. And I had 225 mining before patch night, didn't stop leveling because of the bug, stop leveling because I was lazy. And for the record, there's a lot of people who could 2 shot me, and yet, I don't ever get 2 shotted, I wonder why.

Bootse said:
The idea is that I don't let you get any holy fires off, or I mitigate them, or I just lock you down and kill you before you can. And I had 225 mining before patch night, didn't stop leveling because of the bug, stop leveling because I was lazy. And for the record, there's a lot of people who could 2 shot me, and yet, I don't ever get 2 shotted, I wonder why.

dispel>mage mitigation :<

useabandage said:
:C another wow player that has never been fake casted before, read my blog on wednesday its prolly right up your ally=P

Good to see you completely forgot to address exactly how you're going to pull off 2 crits in a row. Given that with your crit %, the cast time on holy fire, and the cooldown, with no fake casting, you'd have to be standing there for 93 minutes before you got 2 crits in a row.

It's also obvious that because I use counterspell, nobody's ever tried to fake cast me before. Lemme just say that it's hilarious watching people half casting spells jumping around before they realize they have about 1/4 health left.

[char=us-Steamwheedle+Cartel]Jamery[/char]

You can armory her, if you want. Seems from the links that Bandage gave earlier, everyone's a fire. She's the only frosty (imagine, huh?) for the 39 Stormstrike.

Keep in mind, though, that I built her to be completely supportive, not solo. Her gear and talent spec is to also keep her alive while helping other's out as well. Being frost spec didn't give it away, though, right? :p

Naturaltalnt said:
Fake casting only works on a limited number of players, generally a limited number of times lol.

Although there are quite a few.....goof balls who never learn.

it's definately not limited...

it does only work on ppl who actually use instant disrupts, but you can pretty much always fuck around with fakecasting them. if they don't bite alot, then don't fake cast, if they do bite alot, then fake cast...and all the stuff in between...just mix it up

Users who are viewing this thread