Naxxramas 2017

Start of video literally says "Created By Hurricane" and idfk why he does it.

Hurricane is a Czech person who was working with "Kronos" (Twinstar) a vanilla private server which was the rival of Nostalrius. He did trailer for Kronos release, BWL release & AQ release.. Everyone knew him due to his trailers for every patch kronos did. End of AQ he wanted to try different things which kronos didn't want to. So he left kronos project and joined "Looking for Group Project" and did their T5 content trailer. He did also a trailer for /r/wow on reddit. That trailer became famous and even blizzard contacted him. Since he was working with private server, he had to stop working with private server so he left the "L4G" group to have a talk with blizzard. A few months did pass and he released a teaser of his naxx trailer. Some people says he has decline blizzard offer, some people says he still does it to still attract blizzard attention while they're discussing intern. Now he says he does it for fun, but 160+ days of work only for fun I don't believe it. I still think he's in contact with Blizzard and he just wants to improve his skills till blizzard confirms that he wants him in their crew.
This guy is talented and we see he clearly enjoys what he does, and I hope this guy gets what he wants. Working for a big company such as blizzard! :)

All of his content is outstanding. but his naxx vid is honestly his best so far. looking to see alot more from him in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread