Navydew is singlehandedly ruining this bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

af2per

Legend
Can more horde players please tell him to get lost? He makes the game incredibly unfun, both when I'm playing alongside or against him.

(For those who don't know, he is a 3-hunter, 1-shaman multiboxer. And please, let's not get into a multiboxing debate. All I know is at this bracket, he ruins games)

Please, if you are in a game with him, do what you can to get him to get lost.

he isnt a good multiboxer and crutches off of the hunter class and a 24 healer to win his matches. he isnt doing anything illigal so theres nothing you can do about it.

your tears are delicious and ill tell navy to keep up the good work.

It's not just a matter of killing him -- that is totally, albeit frustratingly, doable. It's more that he just makes the game awful. If he goes down, their whole team falls apart. If he takes the flag, they don't have enough good players to attack the opposing flag carrier, and it becomes a stalemate. If he just sits in the middle of the field killing people, he is simply super annoying.

Also, while he's not doing anything illegal, he is not paying for 4 accounts (just one), so Blizzard has no incentive to blindly look past him.

Also, while he's not doing anything illegal, he is not paying for 4 accounts (just one), so Blizzard has no incentive to blindly look past him.

wrong again. ive spoken with several GMs and people who are higher than the ticket eatters and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this. what, are you going to back to your pay to play account? good, they get money out you that way.

blizz mainly cares about the people who give them money. while f2p accounts do have some value, if your never going to upgrade then your realistically worthless to them (unless they enable server transfers and such) but even then..

i suppose, realistically if blizzard did the jump to merge f2ps with the normal exp on people then something may happen. but i doubt it, the 20-24 bracket is like the 10-19 bracket way back when (community vs main stream community).

CIHC said:
blizz mainly cares about the people who give them money.

This, but only if they're part of a larger group thats easily pleased with minor bells/whistles and smoke/mirrors.

If you're part of......oh i dont know....lets say, the TWINK community, Blizzard don't give a $hit about you.

Drstrong said:
If you're part of......oh i dont know....lets say, the TWINK community, Blizzard don't give a $hit about you.

wrong. mainly twinks and some in the main stream community wanted seperate brackets for twinks and levelers.

CIHC said:
wrong. mainly twinks and some in the main stream community wanted seperate brackets for twinks and levelers.

Hmmm, I don't remember being a part of that vote.

Its my personal belief that it was 100% due to the complaints of levelers.

Drstrong said:
Hmmm, I don't remember being a part of that vote.

Its my personal belief that it was 100% due to the complaints of levelers.

A lot of people weren't part of that vote, they enjoyed raping the low levels / levelers who weren't geared.

navydew.jpg

All it takes is tactics, and a little skill. Ungorojoe joined with about 5 minutes left, by the way. We capped early... maybe 7 or 8 minutes into the fight. 24's had nothing to do with it. Take note that horde was literally up his ass the whole time as well. The priest lirnutzul was pocket healing navydew.

The MB doesn't care about winning, just farming noobs. It's easy to cap if you can keep out of their way. The problem is, why would you bother? You end up dying so many times it's barely worth the effort. AFK out and move on. Do something else, play another character, whatever you like.

Aradiel said:
The MB doesn't care about winning, just farming noobs. It's easy to cap if you can keep out of their way. The problem is, why would you bother? You end up dying so many times it's barely worth the effort. AFK out and move on. Do something else, play another character, whatever you like.

Unfortunately, its the truth!If you just ignore him/her, and focus on the FC or EFC, the chance that Alliance win the game is great, but the problem is most Alliance players rush into him/her ag and ag ...

jenks33 said:
navydew.jpg

All it takes is tactics, and a little skill. Ungorojoe joined with about 5 minutes left, by the way. We capped early... maybe 7 or 8 minutes into the fight. 24's had nothing to do with it. Take note that horde was literally up his ass the whole time as well. The priest lirnutzul was pocket healing navydew.

OMG So much inspiration with this picture, Lol. A total of 84 hks w/o a death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread