naga hide vs force multiplier?

elffies

Legend
What is better for rogues? and for DH?
also anyone know the shield value from naga hide is for 20s?

I run a 20 rogue and... don't double up on the same enchant for both weapons, they don't stack.

Naga Hide gives +275 overshield when it procs (and +7 primary stat)

oh didnt know that they didnt stay, that is very helpful. thanks for the shield number too
Naga Hide and Force Multiplier do stack. What I mean is: If you have, say, Force Multiplier on both weapons you won't be able to proc is twice. Force and Naga both proc pretty often so you'll want to get Force on one weapon and put something else on the other. Force gives you more bang for the buck over Naga.

as a Druid I switched from naga hide to force multiplier because the effect and uptime on FM was just so much better

While rogue and DH may have a higher base dodge% than a guard druid, I don’t think it would make up for the proc chance per dodge

I don’t play melee weapon users but if I did I might look into FM + gale force striking to up your total number of wep strikes for proc chances

Speculation

as a Druid I switched from naga hide to force multiplier because the effect and uptime on FM was just so much better

While rogue and DH may have a higher base dodge% than a guard druid, I don’t think it would make up for the proc chance per dodge

I don’t play melee weapon users but if I did I might look into FM + gale force striking to up your total number of wep strikes for proc chances

Speculation

never heard of that enchant, ill take a look into it thanks

Speculation
As a rogue, you can get the Evasion talent to boost your dodge to 100% for a few seconds. Gale-Force Striking wasn't a big DPS boost

Users who are viewing this thread