My warrior

felixmaster

Legend
Could anyone link an armourey to a 39 Prot Warr

Thanks in Advance

Btw i just lvled my warrior to 39 and when i am geared i will transfer to draenor Alli :D

Wat race

Prot DPS or Prot FC?

Kk, when I get some free time at work I'll make you a smecky build that will make you happy<3

Do you have access to any Grandfathered gear and what race were you planning on being?

Chardev doesn't work for you? well then I can link you the items that are BiS.

The problem with an alliance armory link is that there honestly isn't any 100% BiS Geared Prot DPS Warriors out there.

I want to help you, is there any other way I can help?

EDIT:

Helm: Polished Helm of Valor

Neck: Gidwin's Medallion

Shoulder: Polished Spaulders of Valor

Cloak: Cape of Stormwind / +12 Agi Enchantment

Chest: Polished Breastplate of Valor / +4 Stats Enchantment

Wrist: Revelosh's Armguards of Attack Power(20 AP) / +12 Strength Enchantment

Hands: Cragfists of Strength(16 str) / +12 Strength Enchantment

Waist: Highlander's Mail Girdle

Leggings: Leggings of the Vault / +40 Armor Enchantment

Feet: Revelosh's Boots of the Bear(9str/8stam) / Boar's Speed Enchantment(9stam/Minor speed increase)

Rings: Aquamarine Signet of Strength(11 str) and Band of Vigor

Trinkets: Arena Grand Master and Inherited Insignia of the Alliance

1-H Weapon: Disciple Rod / Crusader Enchantment

Shield: Battered Viking Shield / 18 Stam Enchantment

Ranged Weapon: Whirling Steel Axes

Talent Tree: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LZZG0hdRoo:oZ0Zc

Professions: Skinning/Engineering. Only take Engineering if you plan on using bombs. Bombs have a stun and do good damage, which is great for a Prot DPS Warrior. But if you don't plan on using Bombs or if you cannot afford it, then do Skinning/Mining.

You'll be sitting at 3.1k+ Health, +15% Crit, 600+ Strength, and you'll be hitting harder than God himself.

Since Heroic Strike doesn't share the same global Cooldown as any other of your Abilities, it's hella good. When Incite Procs, use Heroic Strike/Shield Slam. You'll literally do +3k Dmg I promise you that.

Good luck!

EDIT2: I'd make a race change to Worgen, if your running around with the above gear PLUS the worgen speed increase, you'll literally be unstopable. Fire Mages will RUN from you.

EDIT3: Before someone comes in here and tells me/him that Surefooted > Boar's Speed. Your wrong. Even if he had Engineering, Worgen Speed, Speed Pots, and went Prot DPS(incombat charge), the speed increase will increase your ToT(if they try running away) which is more valuable than 10hit/10crit.

I put the BiS gear for a warrior in my above post. For alliance, go Worgen. Doesn't cost much to do a race change, or you can just remake a 39 warrior, up to you.

EDIT: If you feel that Crusader doesn't Proc enough to truely benefit from it, then you can use +20 Str to wep which will put u to almost 650 AP.

EDIT2: that'll actually put you over 650 AP :)

Twinking is about getting best in slot gear, unless your account capped then I suggest you to stop being lazy and get to work on those BoAs!

(dont take this as me being an asshole or a troll, it's just that you won't be BiS anymore because of it and you really should work towards getting them even if you look down on using BoA Gear )

Change helm to: Booty Bay Helm

Change shoulder to: Stalwart Spaulders of the Bear

Change chest to: Energized Chestplate / +6 Stats to chest

Change trinket to Insignia of the Aliiance

You'll be at 3.1k+ Health, +645 AP, and +13% Crit. You lose a little AP/Crit but your gameplay won't be much different. But your not BiS anymore because of the BoA gear.

felixmaster said:
Thanks for all of this Mrcer its been a great Help. But just this last thing, Theese shoulder are the plate ones so should i just get the same in the mail version?

Stalwart Spaulders are mail. not plate.

For those who have trouble using Chardev, it's most likely because of your web browser. All I had to do is switch to an updated Internet Explorer(which may take awhile to update) OR you can use FireFox which is considered a safer webbrowser than Internet Explorer(some beg to differ). I use FireFox at the office and at my house. So you can try that and see if it fixes it. If not then you can try using wowhead.com's profiler under "tools", same thing but the stats are slightly off compared to chardev.

Also, I would suggest you to go Prot-DPS/Prot-FC for specs. or you can go Prot-DPS/Fury or Prot-FC/Fury. Fury is a support class, nothing compared to Warlocks but Fury has really good CC abilities and similar to Ret paladins they need a few seconds before they get any good amount of decent damage.

I am really hoping to see more warlocks in the bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread