My UPDATED 20's Specs Tier List for solo-BGs

Do you agree with my opinions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Healers
  1. Restoration Shaman (A Tier)

I don't know about this one; I have yet to see a resto shaman that pumps out healing like a disc or mw. I understand resto sham toolkit is strong with dispel/kick/and mobility but killing a resto shaman is pretty easy imo. Anyone else got thoughts on this?

Healers
  1. Restoration Shaman (A Tier)

I don't know about this one; I have yet to see a resto shaman that pumps out healing like a disc or mw. I understand resto sham toolkit is strong with dispel/kick/and mobility but killing a resto shaman is pretty easy imo. Anyone else got thoughts on this?
I think by the definition of A tier ("they are strong and reliable in most situations") RSham fits.

Thats an obscenely vague and ultimately meaningless definition contained in a tier list that comes complete with a frustrating number of qualifiers, though. So its whatever. But I think RSham is good enough to be considered among the top of the "its not a disc priest" healer list

I'd like to see Balance druid at B tier.
If it's a tier-list for solo-queue BGs, you're among the safest hybrid to play:
-Dot-spread + High burst with starsurges.
-High healing - With [Protector of the Grove] I'd say some of the best off-heals there are.
-High mobility to step up as FC if needed.
-Stealth.
-Great for peeling, cus of dem roots.

Boomies aren't the same powerhouses they were in Legion and BFA. But their toolkits make up for it.
Balance is a spec that makes any bg easier to play for the rest of the glasscanons above.

Last edited:
ah I appreciate the responses to my earlier post, I def need more practice then.

Users who are viewing this thread