My upcomming twink, looking for advise.

This is kinda a follow up for my other thread -EU. What battlegroup?-

I've decided I wanna make a warlock twink again, going demon spec for healing reduction pet in arena and because I like warlocks.

So I made a chardev with the gear, and I want your advise on it, since I havnt played twink for some months, Im not so much into what has changed.

character planner . twinklock - chardev.org

Now this is the gear I wanna start out with and later work my way upto AGM and fishing hat. Now remember, alot of items are gonna change, so my health is gonna be higher than that.

What I'm really concerned about is wheter all the gear is "correct", and my enchants. My main 80 is a warrior so Im not into that whole spellpower change that has been going on.

not 100% sure but i think you want the belt from satchel loot Sorcerer belt of ""

Lithdk said:
This is kinda a follow up for my other thread -EU. What battlegroup?-

I've decided I wanna make a warlock twink again, going demon spec for healing reduction pet in arena and because I like warlocks.

So I made a chardev with the gear, and I want your advise on it, since I havnt played twink for some months, Im not so much into what has changed.

character planner . twinklock - chardev.org

Now this is the gear I wanna start out with and later work my way upto AGM and fishing hat. Now remember, alot of items are gonna change, so my health is gonna be higher than that.

What I'm really concerned about is wheter all the gear is "correct", and my enchants. My main 80 is a warrior so Im not into that whole spellpower change that has been going on.

Your chardev :) might wanna roll with 22 int on that staff instead only makes you lose 4-5 spellpower(differen't sets differen't numbers :/) and ofc gives you 22 int

Twinkypriest said:
Your chardev :) might wanna roll with 22 int on that staff instead only makes you lose 4-5 spellpower(differen't sets differen't numbers :/) and ofc gives you 22 int

There's no point in rolling with any int enchants over spell power, unless there is no SP enchant for that item slot. Reason being is that locks have Life Tap and can regen their health sufficiently with bandages/Soul Harvest/Drain Life. So no point in enchanting with int if there is a chant that offers more spellpower.

doesn't int also give spell crit? And of course there are times when you won't want to or be able to tap/drain/harvest.

the spell crit from int is insignificant, and running oom as a lock is near impossible... even if you are in combat for the whole warsong. If you can't find time to tap during a game that is just pathetic

With rogues having shadowstep now, I'd be a little hesitant to simply start taping for mana and put myself into insta-gib range. Going longer periods of time before you have to start tapping and being less reliant on it seems to be a decent perk, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread