My Soundcloud debut...

The return of swishahouse!

Hell ye
paulwall.jpg

[doublepost=1564247847,1564247814][/doublepost]
Hello,
Im a rapper and beatmaker myself from sweden. Lol, when I do beats that i don´t have any planed lyrics to, I also just like you take some acapela rap and put it in on a very low tone xD I think the beat is cool, it sounds alot like the stuff im making xD You should throw in some self written lyrics you made in there. I think it will end up really cool :)

So some of you may or may not know that I love music. The "music lover" badge was the first one I got (idk what happened to it, but idgaf either lol) I've posted everything from the Bad Brains, Circle Jerks, Subhumans to Death Metal/Black Metal to Black Thought from The Roots. Some of you might remember me rapping over a beat that a user by the name of Apnea posted in a thread waaaayyyy back. I've since removed the video because I wanted to use some of those lines on songs and I thought it might be kinda whack to use them if they were already in a freestyle. Anyways, I've finally decided to start sharing my instrumentals and I'll be posting some lyricism as well. I know there's quite a few here that love music as much as or more so than me, so I figured I might as well make a thread here to let people know. And, I already have face tats, so why not Soundcloud?

View attachment 12240

https://soundcloud.com/bryan-lawrence-505899260/vxmpir3s-aap-rocky-remix
Please let me know if you fucks with it.
#Freeasaprocky #Freeflaco #Freerocky #hashtagsdontevenworkherelol

its pretty good. i produce so lets collab, im so serious. pm me or somehhing

Bump.

I did another remix and made a little video to go with it:
Turn that MF all the way up to feel that bass at the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread