my shammy :)

so i've finally finshed my shaman . . . again >.>

take a look and please post constructive suggestions on gear.

i hope armory shows most of my gear and i'll list his off gear here.

i use mouseovers, spell alert, grid systems, and self made macros for his interface and useage.

name of Çannibal (alt 0199 for the C)

i moved from dragonblight to dunemaul to be part of authorized personnel.

I am an offensive shaman

armory link

[char=Dunemaul]%C3%87annibal[/char]

in case my gear is not on (i am, 90% done with his noble title)

he has

forst buckler (stm)

arctic buckler (spirit)

2x devouot hammer (sp & int)

evocator's blade (spirit)

AGM x2

Eye of decering beast x 2

inherited ingnia of the horde

spidersilk boots (minor run)

darkweave breechs (+16 armor) (and no i'm not wasting gold

on an unbound pair for 24 armor)

girdle of the blind watcher

mageweave gloves (sp)

3/3 wrangler's eagle (sp)

5 wrangler's stamina (stm)

infernal robe (+6 stats)

Mystical paldrons of the Elements

voice amplifier

thick bronze necklace

lucky fishing hat

talents:

earth's grasp -2/2 (it grabs more of everyone and enables me to hide them better and still be effective)

Imp. healing wave - 5/5 (i heal myself and others and 3 seconds is way way too slow)

Ancestrial knowledge - 3/5 (the rest of my points into something pretty useful)

i'm thinking of moving the three from ancestrial knowledge and putting them into healing grace.

This would give my flame shock less of a chance to be dispeled by 30% (very nice if i roll with a lock or mage on O)

and one question to the twink pop. (does healing grace's 30% dispel reduce work for my totems? ie earthbind?! If so this would pwn)

Glyph:

Major - Glyphe of healing wave (great for healing ppl while keeping me up)

Minor - QQ shaman's don't have any for us at 19 :(

profs

225 herbing

150 engineering (i love bombs)

-For consuambles i use

pots and elixers: health, mana, speed, minor resist, accuracy, agi, holy prot, shadow prot, defense, fire power, rumsy

bandages: rune and heavy rune

more rare: magic candles, magic dust, chipped power core, mana powder res and powder, goldmist brew (i have about 20 soulbound left)

eng: heavy dynomite, big bronze bomb

JC: heavy, coarse, and rough stone statues (yes i have them, and i can use them as they are soulbound after making not requirning jc)

if i remember anything else i'll post it :)

please post with gear, consumables, and strat ideas (interface, macros, etc)

thanks again, this is my first shaman (i usually play priest at 19's)

dev-

Shaman looks perfect gearwise

i'm thinking of moving the three from ancestrial knowledge and putting them into healing grace.

This would give my flame shock less of a chance to be dispeled by 30% (very nice if i roll with a lock or mage on O)

6% Int Increase from Ancestral Knowledge is really minimal, I don't see why people pick it up. Go with 3/5 Concussion imo

Healing Grace will only affect FS (no EB) at 19 (mostly used at 80 for ES/Earthliving/Riptides)

thanks rip for the quick reply.

ya i had 5/5 ancestrial before the patch ( as i had +6 int ring +2 hit, and +8 int to hat)

with the 10% increase i got a bonus 13+ int which is (15 mana * 13 =195 mana)

but with the patch i just slapped em in there as i was running in wsg ( i was like wtf o_O my heals take forever, looked in the talents and saw they were reset ROFL)

looks gud gear wise but u shuld q2s ive never seen u we culd use some comp

DUDE i just realized, i've seen you before devourer - i dont think you'll remember but i was that lvl 7 or 8 priest commenting on your gear a week or so ago (lifeaura) and we were just talkin and stuff about the patch ...didnt even know that was you haha.....srry for the off topic post but i just noticed that ^^

no sorry don't member u, dragonblight or dunemaul? if it was the first day i was on dunemaul maybe :)

anyways cheers, always fun to talk out of game as well as in :p

is this cannabis , created on dragonblight?

anyways, i'm currently trying for a spot on O with AP, should i gain enough skill i'll be there, either shammie or priest.

you'll see me in wsg not much of a 2v2'er

If you want to do flag carrying, I would also include:

Toughened leather armor +4 stats

Smelting pants +16 armor

Blood ring

Spidersilk boots +7 stamina (flag debuff)

Deadskull shield +7 stamina

Giving you +320 hp and roughly 4,5% damage reduction from armor, at the cost of 24 spellpower and some intellect.

Also, a shadow resistance set wouldn't hurt (cloak with +10 SR and at least one ring with +6 SR.

Futhermore I'm not a fan of Magefist gloves. If you really prefer 3 stamina over 1 intellect + 7 spellpower (jutebraid, serpent, gold-flecked gloves), you may aswell use Moccasin robe on your chest. That's how bad the deal is imo :)

Hi I've been working on building some multiple shammy sets and was wondering why you would go with Spidersilk boots +7 stamina vs. say Footpads of the Fang or the like for the FC w/ Debuff set?

Thanks for the info, sucks my shammy is already two bars into 19 or else I'd go for that shield, aw well atleast now I know for the pally once I get it started :)

Keep said:
Hi I've been working on building some multiple shammy sets and was wondering why you would go with Spidersilk boots +7 stamina vs. say Footpads of the Fang or the like for the FC w/ Debuff set?

Thanks for the info, sucks my shammy is already two bars into 19 or else I'd go for that shield, aw well atleast now I know for the pally once I get it started :)

shamans are caster . . . /melee i cast first and hit second, although boosting your dps it is def helpful :)

shamans are so diverse, they cast offensive and defensive spells, heals, purges, and then they melee!

so stacking agi and stm might help with higher up lvl brackets, as i've seen with a few of my buds mains whom are shaman, although i don't have a higher up shaman myself.

But at 19 it's best to stack mp5 and spell power, shock and and keep that L shield up. sides that purge and pay attention to your hp, we have no pushback talent so it can take a good long time to cast a heal :(

Just wondering why 2X devout hammers, blessed hammer of grace has the same spellpower but instead +4 int it has some mana regen and resil? +4 int is still prolly better just curious

Grabco said:
Just wondering why 2X devout hammers, blessed hammer of grace has the same spellpower but instead +4 int it has some mana regen and resil? +4 int is still prolly better just curious

u lose the Mp5

Users who are viewing this thread