My Precious!

Kamasùtra

Legend
Ever since BC shadowfang has eluded my 19 rogue, I finally got my hands on one last night for a shocking 1000g! However wondering what off hand to run with it so on and so forth.. was going to follow mocha or saxxon but they have 2 shadow fangs (are these things getting more common now?!)
Armory link : Ziglaes @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft (yes i know my chants / gear is dated going to be updating everything tonight)

1k is sooooooo cheap!

Totally agree I had a moment of pure panic when i double bidded it and it said the auction was not found :eek: ... Now just to find another.. not super active on Zig but i like to keep her up to date and looking sexy

Since they can drop again, I can't remember seeing a 19rogue without 2 SF. That's how common is has become

Nice server you play on;) I can give you a free SF if you want a second one.

Just whisper
Unmeld

Or add me on btag Shamatix#1550

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since BC shadowfang has eluded my 19 rogue, I finally got my hands on one last night for a shocking 1000g! However wondering what off hand to run with it so on and so forth.. was going to follow mocha or saxxon but they have 2 shadow fangs (are these things getting more common now?!)
Armory link : Ziglaes @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft (yes i know my chants / gear is dated going to be updating everything tonight)
Hold on to that belt :) and yes double fang is BiS :)
At work currently, but yes we are some friends playing on Stormrage coming from EU.
#representin

View attachment 5384
Massive THANK YOU to Shamatix who helped me accomplish a life long twink goal tonight with gifting me a shadowfang (I now have two! :cool: ), you have restored my hope in the small community of twinks its nice to see people helping others get back or start twinking so again thanks Shamatix :eek: <3

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_041515_002954.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_041515_002954.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 234
View attachment 5384
Massive THANK YOU to Shamatix who helped me accomplish a life long twink goal tonight with gifting me a shadowfang (I now have two! :cool: ), you have restored my hope in the small community of twinks its nice to see people helping others get back or start twinking so again thanks Shamatix :eek: <3

No problem :) Glad I could help, just let me know if there is anything else and I can try do my best to help, always happy to help people in need.

Best regards Shamatix / Unmeld

Users who are viewing this thread