My Level 50 Arms / Prot Warrior Twink

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
I would get atleast Beserker Bracers (it's not that hard to get the 50 honor without leveling).

There's also a pair of shoulders with +hit rating, and I don't think the Strength differs a lot from the BoA one (not sure). Some belt quest rewards are also +hit. Sometimes getting those items and then switching some enchants around might end up with higher AP. Enchants are the most OP shit still :p

I would get atleast Beserker Bracers (it's not that hard to get the 50 honor without leveling).

There's also a pair of shoulders with +hit rating, and I don't think the Strength differs a lot from the BoA one (not sure). Some belt quest rewards are also +hit. Sometimes getting those items and then switching some enchants around might end up with higher AP. Enchants are the most OP shit still :p

The epic PVP bracers give:

14 Strength
6 Agility
8 Stamina

The ones I'm using at the present moment in time give 18 Strength. From the raiding point of things I'm reliant on the bleeds to tick off accordingly, so I'd prefer the increase tick damage from my strength on the wrists than some additional HP / Agility.

The reason I'm using this belt over the hit belt is because I'm 0.10% Over my hit cap! As a result if I went any higher I'd probably drop in DPS values. The shoulders I've got in my bag however from the point of effective bleeds the shoulders would give a serious down-grade to bleed tick damage and weapon damage as a whole. Also, the shoulders can't really be enchanted, I think there is a trade bug you can do however I'm honestly not too sure just yet. Either way, I'm 0.10% over the hit cap for a level 50 warrior I do believe.

I now need to someone try and get myself some more expertise rating I think! I appreciate the constructive criticism :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The epic PVP bracers give:

14 Strength
6 Agility
8 Stamina

It's +17 Strength, +7 Aglity, +9 Stamina. So I would still get it if I were you, you want to get the level 50 one, not the level 40 one :p

The reason I'm using this belt over the hit belt is because I'm 0.10% Over my hit cap

Yes I understood that, but you currently have for example your bracers enchanted with +hit, if you'd enchant it with (for example) Strength (+9) and replace the belt with a +hit one, you might end up with a better combination (just an example, I have no idea what the best combination is myself). Guess you're right about the shoulders, no enchant would cause quite some loss.

I now need to someone try and get myself some more expertise rating I think! I appreciate the constructive criticism :)

Do we need expertise if we´re attacking from behind now? I thought you didn´t need it as DPS anymore. Expertise is tough to get, I´m on 13% or something in my tank set, but I balanced hit/exp at around 12/13% each.

It's +17 Strength, +7 Aglity, +9 Stamina. So I would still get it if I were you, you want to get the level 50 one, not the level 40 one :p

DOH! My mistake.

Yes I understood that, but you currently have for example your bracers enchanted with +hit, if you'd enchant it with (for example) Strength (+9) and replace the belt with a +hit one, you might end up with a better combination (just an example, I have no idea what the best combination is myself). Guess you're right about the shoulders, no enchant would cause quite some loss.

Sorry, I miss understood what you said when you mentioned the combinations earlier...I had one job. I see what you mean, I'll have a butchers into what might be worth using.

Do we need expertise if we´re attacking from behind now? I thought you didn´t need it as DPS anymore. Expertise is tough to get, I´m on 13% or something in my tank set, but I balanced hit/exp at around 12/13% each.

Very good point.

Sorry, I miss understood what you said when you mentioned the combinations earlier...I had one job. I see what you mean, I'll have a butchers into what might be worth using.

Cool! As I play a warrior myself I'm interested in what would be the best combination.

My bet is that the +hit enchants from Cataclysm+ could be best changed to something else (after all they scale the worst and barely add any hit), but what the ultimate combination would be I wouldn't know.

Cool! As I play a warrior myself I'm interested in what would be the best combination.

My bet is that the +hit enchants from Cataclysm+ could be best changed to something else (after all they scale the worst and barely add any hit), but what the ultimate combination would be I wouldn't know.

I'll have to give it a good old probe! Once I've found something which is worth bringing up I'll give you a poke!

I'll have to give it a good old probe! Once I've found something which is worth bringing up I'll give you a poke!

I got a pair of Silvershell Leggings today on Alliance side AD if you want them., already put an armor kit on them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread