My Gold Guide !

Hot tip : BUY ALL FROZEN ORBS ASAP. Next patch they will literally increase tenfold in price, due to a new vendor that sells stuff in exchange for them.

I guess you mean Frozen Orb and the price on dreanor went from 5g (some weeks ago)to 20g (today) when it was released (on mmo-c) soo im not sure how good investment that whould be :p.

elocon said:
I guess you mean Frozen Orb and the price on dreanor went from 5g (some weeks ago)to 20g (today) when it was released (on mmo-c) soo im not sure how good investment that whould be :p.

When I gave the tip, they were still 5-8g on most servers ;)

when pretending to be a girl:

if guys ask you for anything that would give you away, accuse them of being creepers, if they push it, /ignore. gamers are insecure. wether youre a female or not really doesnt matter, if they do push the issue they probably are creepers :p

for vent: say you dont have a mic, but at some later time ask one of your girl friends (preferably one that plays wow) to hop on for a bit and chat up the guildies as "you", say "youre at a friends house and they had a mic"

and yes, this shit works. its hella weird sometimes, but i've rolled people for so many free twink items it doesnt even matter.

Turtlezyo said:
those of you who pretend to be girls ingame makes me more sick than the drooling nerds obeying you

I agree man ^^ Gotta be pretty fucked up mentally to do that.

Great guide just read over it, I mainly mine on my DK right now with Gatherer, great stuff easy money with mining :D. Hey but 1 question I was reading bout the strathholme thing um I dun know to much bout it.. like are the mats still selling for a good amount, what lvl should I be to start it, and where and how do I start it. I got a 64 dk right now lvling about 2 lvls a day right now :).

Tootwinkforu said:
Great guide just read over it, I mainly mine on my DK right now with Gatherer, great stuff easy money with mining :D. Hey but 1 question I was reading bout the strathholme thing um I dun know to much bout it.. like are the mats still selling for a good amount, what lvl should I be to start it, and where and how do I start it. I got a 64 dk right now lvling about 2 lvls a day right now :).

As a lvl 70 Dk in green/blue Northrend gear it will be extremely easy to solo the place. For max profit I suggest that you lvl enchanting on your DK too. Get it to about 250 and you are set. Then go and find/buy the crusader enchant(or find a m8 to make some for you) and watch the gold come flowing in !

Users who are viewing this thread