My First youtube vid!

spewfeel

Groote Eylandt
Hey guys

Made my first Wow vid today took forever, it's just a muck around Vid just to get the feel for it, I used Fraps for recording and Windows Movie maker for the editing, please check it out.
There will be more in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WaRrex27

Also add me on facebook.............Spewfeel gaming...........

Spew-Out :p

Last edited by a moderator:
- Fraps + WMM is fine
- Be wary of using copyrighted music. Your video usually won't be taken down, but it can have ads, and be unavailable in certain countries
- Don't use too much post processing effects, like you did to play with lighting, people get sick of that fast
- Don't do the intro/outro with your name and the picture of a dog, just do a fade in/out, or a really quick intro
- Don't do the credits thing at the end. Credit anyone relevant in your description

Good luck with making videos in the future, it's fun to do, and once you've done it a few times, it'll be easy and fast

- Fraps + WMM is fine
- Be wary of using copyrighted music. Your video usually won't be taken down, but it can have ads, and be unavailable in certain countries
- Don't use too much post processing effects, like you did to play with lighting, people get sick of that fast
- Don't do the intro/outro with your name and the picture of a dog, just do a fade in/out, or a really quick intro
- Don't do the credits thing at the end. Credit anyone relevant in your description

Good luck with making videos in the future, it's fun to do, and once you've done it a few times, it'll be easy and fast

Thanks for the advice man, ill take that on board :)

Spew is one of the best warriors in the bracket.. well next to me.. okay better than me.....

- Fraps + WMM is fine

Hey Skarey

Im having trouble with windows Movie maker it wont save to my computer and after doing some research this seems to be a common problem. can you recommend a free editing software that has the same easy drop and paste feel?

i spent 4 hours on a Vid yesterday and now this happens!!!

Spew-Out :)

Hey Skarey

Im having trouble with windows Movie maker it wont save to my computer and after doing some research this seems to be a common problem. can you recommend a free editing software that has the same easy drop and paste feel?

Isnt all software free on the internet?

Spewfeel, despite myself. You are "Duo" Approved :D , indeed a magnificent specimen. Not many warriors that can play like this guy. Recently played a 10-10 wargame against some alliance premade complete faceroll even tho it ended up 9-10. Both me and spew sitting at 3k+ health and 2.7k armor.etc

Spewfeel, despite myself. You are "Duo" Approved :D , indeed a magnificent specimen. Not many warriors that can play like this guy. Recently played a 10-10 wargame against some alliance premade complete faceroll even tho it ended up 9-10. Both me and spew sitting at 3k+ health and 2.7k armor.etc
You get the Duo Approval because you back peddle and click! Just like him.
:D

Hey Skarey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyWVYn-MaNw Best program out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread