My First Video :)

Touye said:
lol

The movie you showed of him was terrible tbh, and you did okay

Dude fuck off, who are you to say who is good in the US when you play EU? You probably are one of those people who uses whiskey&helth pots in pug wsgs.

Novascotia said:
I swear to God if you try to fucking troll me again. I will eat you alive brah.

YOU ARE THE WORST TROLL EVA

not trying to troll at all, not even worth trolling.

But you can do WAY better than what you did in the movie he showed, or i think you can

Touye said:
not trying to troll at all, not even worth trolling.

But you can do WAY better than what you did in the movie he showed, or i think you can

Well then we'll have to try sometime when our scrub partners understand how 1v1s work.

Novascotia said:
Dude fuck off, who are you to say who is good in the US when you play EU? You probably are one of those people who uses whiskey&helth pots in pug wsgs.

Yea, i also use feast, exploits n other crap ;) lol....

you whining about a defeat / win whatever is stupid.

the entire argument between you and twinky is dumb, and he comes up with some proof, and from that movie you did terrible

Novascotia said:
That's what people do on their vids, they cut the 'getting raped better not show this' section and only give the viewers 'pure gold'.

I'd love to see someone show a clip of them losing to a class worse then them and say "LOOK AT HOW BAD I AM"

Novascotia said:
I did bad, and you had to say that because?....

because you trying to claim you have beaten him ^^

When you played like that i hardly believe you have beaten anyone ;)

Touye said:
because you trying to claim you have beaten him ^^

When you played like that i hardly believe you have beaten anyone ;)

Say what you want, you weren't there...this is between Twinkytoes and I only WE arena'd with each other only WE can speak.

Novascotia said:
Say what you want, you weren't there...this is between Twinkytoes and I only WE arena'd with each other only WE can speak.

I am saying what i want ;> AND LOVING IT!

But come on dude, that clip was terrible of you, you gotta stand up and do something about it

Touye said:
I am saying what i want ;> AND LOVING IT!

But come on dude, that clip was terrible of you, you gotta stand up and do something about it

Could you show us a better example played by you? Didn't think so.

Twinkytoes said:
Could you show us a better example played by you? Didn't think so.

Sure thing, give a minute to find some fraps files, or ill film some rofl.

rofl, all i have is 2 year old files by my hunter, will film some later against some proper players to prove i know what i'm doing ;)

Users who are viewing this thread